Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Arcturus Gear

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Excellent support! My design issue was resolved in less than 24 hours. Hard to beat. Can't wait to see how this will increase our sales!

Yo-Shea Naturals

Awesome! Love this app! Really easy to use! I know I will get up-sells, so easy to use! The install works better on chrome than safari

yellow perks, LLC

Time spent using app 44 minutes

I allowed the app's designers to design the up-sell pop-up to match my brand & they did a great job!

Aneka Home Essentials

Location Malaysia

Lynda is super awesome, helped us edited our layout for free and added extra free funnels for us to test it out. Highly recommended!

Lyla The Llama

Honeycomb is very user friendly. So easy to use.
Customer service team is just an email away, always there to answer any questions that you may have.

Beer And Beyond

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 months

Highly recommended. It is a brilliant app! The experience is perfect. It's easy to grow sales with the app.

Spoiled Chic

So far, I really love this app. it adds a much needed element to my site and i am enjoying the aesthetics. I just launched it so I haven't gotten any sales yet, but I plan to comeback and update with my progress. The customer service is great! They are kind, efficient and very helpful. So far, So good!

Skull Troops

This app is awesome and their customer service is outstanding! They will assist you and adapt the app to your brand which is really helpful, specially for beginners like in our case. Thank you so much!
I hope people get to know you even more at the soonest. You are providing a great service. Much needed and much appreciated. Keep the great work and thank you again!

BodyRestore

easy to use, efficient, recommended! A must-have to any Shopify store to increase cart value size and conversion rates!

Blue Monarch Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer service is excellent. Lynda helped me tremendously customizing my funnel. Very responsive.