Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Qoi

I would give this app negative stars if I could. I spent time meticulously setting up multiple funnels, customizing every detail, constantly checking the preview for accuracy and watching every single training video just to have the funnels not even work. I also went through every trouble shooting step to fix the error and it still did not work. Waste of time and effort, I prefer apps that actually work.

November 8, 2020

👋
Another script in your storefront is blocking the app from showing - this one: spurit.global-2.x.min.js.

It seems to be leftover dead code in your theme.liquid file.

Once it's removed - funnels work instantly.

I wish there was a technical way around it.

The spurit code is taking over the "checkout" button click, blocking our app from showing.

This type of situation is heavily covered in our faq and chat troubleshooting documents.

That said, I'm sorry you had a bad first experience.

I really appreciate your time and effort creating upsell funnels.

You trusted us enough to carve out time and take a peek into what we’re working on.

I don’t take that trust lightly.

I will be happy to set up the app for you right away and recover any lost work.

I can assure you that the app is working, and working well.

Over 7,000 stores of all sizes use it daily to generate more sales.

By now, Honeycomb has generated over $10M in upsell revenue for our customers.

We process a new upsell order every minute, 24/7.

I'm sure using Honeycomb could result in more sales for your business as well.

Always here to help.
Jonathan.

Whiskers Nation

Extremely useful plugins, but what I appreciate more is their professional customer support staff. I contacted them twice asking for their advices and in both times they responded to me and apply the requested changes in less than 15 minutes

GreenCharmCosmeticsLatvia

I have just started to use this app, and I am delighted to install it! Works cool! Before you start, I'd advise you to look the video tutorial :))

Ezell's Queens

I love this app so far. It's easy to use and the team is extremely helpful! Look forward to the upsell sales I will be getting soon.

Skinle-online

You turned my products into some really great advertisements, love it. Will definitely continue to use your app.

Wavy One Step

I like already everything about this app, specially the great service from Lynda that fixed the upsell doesn't popup on my store cart .. thanks alot :)

SMARTEK

This is my first day using the app and it is SO MUCH EASIER to use than most other pre-purchase and one click upsell apps out there. Also you can edit the fonts and the style to match you branding so it does not look spamy! The best part? Their customer service rep Jonathan is a HERO. Not only he helped me set up my funnels but he also gave me some valuable marketing tips. I recommend it 100%.

Divers Gifts

If you are looking for an Upsell app look no further, This app has really increased our profits and the customer service is amazing. Really easy to set up and if you get stuck the team are happy to help you out there too
Thank You Honeycomb - Cheers for new Sales!!

Sklepska

AN easy and organized app. Thanks for the team members who are always available to offer assistance.

Eshop

This app is awesome!! I've been searching for app like this for a long while, super easy to use and looks really great.