Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

petstylesshop

I like this app, they make me a funnel for growing my business, and they customize it for my page for free too. I like it.

Hour 11

This app does exactly what it promises! I really appreciate them modding the app color to match my stores theme as well!

Hauspun

This app is awesome!! I've been searching for app like this for a long while, super easy to use and looks really great.

Rock Chocs

I want to thank Jonathan Co- founder of Conversion Bear (Honeycomb Upsell Funnels) for your help today with your app. This app is brilliant addition to my website and I can't wait to see the benefit of this. Many thanks Jonathan for all your help best wishes Jenny

Yoke Wellness

Conversion Bear is just an awesome company all around - they have great apps (I use the thank you funnels specifically) and the trust badgers (for better proof of business) - but most importantly is their customer service. Like Lynda (Customer Success), who remembered my business from over 6 months ago, and gave me a nice compliment on how my shop has improved since then. It's stuff like that I remember most. Five stars Conversion Bear!

Barbarian Xtreme Sport

Very satisfied with the customer service, support and care given to me. very professional and patient. I highly recommend.

The Wandering Merchant

Downloaded the free version and saw enough value after a month to justify the full paid version. If it has tiers (i can't recall) im paying for the first one and it pays for itself every month in minutes. Highly reccomend. www.thewanderingmerchant.ca Premium Canadian Goods.

Mini Producer

I've seen an increase in the money I am getting just by using this app! I haven't even been using it for that long. Can't wait to see what more comes out of using this.

True Money Saver Shop

If you want to make more money per customer then you need this app YESTERDAY. It's super quick to set up (like 15 mins start to finish because it uses the products ALREADY inside your store!! Genius.) and so long as you have a closely connected product to offer you'll make back the monthly fee almost instantly. PLUS the 7 day trial is suuuuuuper generous. Around 80% consistently take the upsell on my products. This Honeycomb app is a no brainer that'll help you make more money every single day.

October 12, 2020

Wow, that's probably one of the best reviews we ever got. Thank you so much for supporting our app❤️ 🤝 we highly appreciate it! Conversion Bear team

EMBER LOFT

Very cool app! Easy to set up and am excited the results as my store is new. Highly recommend using the Collection feature for upsell funnel.