Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Dellmar Home

So far so good with this app. Was able to quickly and easily set up a few upsell funnels. Conversion Bear was also quick to tailor my funnels appearance to match my website- it looks amazing and was free. Looking forward to pulling in some results.

Gloss Addict by MK

I Love this app. Simply to use, they also have help if needed. Helped me with my sells. Definitely recommend

Level 99 Store

Great service and support. The app is easy to use, and is cleanly revenue-focused to help you zero in on what matters in terms of generating conversions and pushing results.

HallCong Clothing

Wow, the people here are amazing, especially Lynda. She helped me with my first funnel and showed me how to make them. This app is great!!!

Sneakerstox Store

Thank you very much for your app, which helps many people improve the quality of their stores. I am sure that many customers will like it, and all will increase their sales in the future! Super!

Dutch Oven Kits

Easy to get going. Tutorial videos are very helpful. Started working immediately and is helping us move some newer products!

Calvary fitness

honestly this app is amazing, gave me exactly what i was looking for and more, you should definitely use it

Elevé Cosmetics

Lynda was very helpful setting up the app to match our online store! We can't wait to see what kind of results we get from it!

Hemotional

Lynda helped me customize my channel, and she was fantastic. The product is excellent, great support

Yoga Comforts

Fast response great service definitely would use again. More than willing to help anytime I needed it.