Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Heartfelt Delights, LLC

They have been terrific with helping me create funnels for my website. Lynda did such a wonderful job with my funnel and was super quick!

FunkyChimp

This is a beautiful piece of software. Seamless integration into my store, extremely user friendly and the customer service is AWESOME. I've downloaded several upsell apps and this one is by far my best find yet.

Board & Batten Design Co.

This app is absolutely incredible. I had been running a sales page with a bump offer popup but I found the popup offer reduced my conversion rate, so I wanted to try a post-checkout offer (to upgrade the sales I was receiving to the same as the bump offer) with a proper split test to see which is more profitable. This was the only app I found that would allow me to make multiple product offers for the same order, and it is both non-intrusive and yet not so unintrusive that it's easily missed.

It paid for itself the first day and at the end of the split test I found that using it on average increased profits on the campaign I had been running by almost 40%, over the bump offer I had been previously using.

Wow4Gadget

It is very easy to use & also user friendly. I am not familiar with using computer and I can use it without problem

SolidShampoo

This app is great for upselling! Creating funnels is easy to do and saves plenty of time! Highly recommend it

Melofun | Wireless

Hi guys and the Conversion Bear Team! You are unarguably the best Shopify App Developers out there! I can not imagine to see that most of your apps are for FREE provided the quality and the value you're adding to my store and to other stores. I literally installed 90% of your apps. Wish you all the best! Thanks, thanks!

GanjaFlo

This app made me some money before. I don't know why I let it go, but now I got it back and I ain't letting go this time.

vapialtm

It works very well. He has been looking for a good app for up-sell and cross-sell offers for hours.

Mall O'Clock

First time using an Upsell app and it was really easy to work with. Customizing the design to match my store theme was very easy as well.

MrFredsShop

good service need to take time to learn moore just Many steps to take for the shop. Fast delivery service.