Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Savannahfitness

Amazing! I love this app. It is easy to use, works great and the customer service is fast and super. They designed the function for me to match my store which saved me a lot of time. I recommend it!

MUSU

Great customer service! With lots of free advices and free help with setup!
Recommend for any beginner or professional store owner!

Hygge4You

Installing this app was truly a great decision! I use it for all my stores and it has been really helpful!

Digital Marketing Heros

I love how responsive they are to requests and questions, how many features are offered in the free plan, and how they match the colors for you. This is a fantastic app with a great team of people behind it!

The Very Best Cookie In The Whole Wide World

I love that they IMMEDIATELY help you brand the pop-up to match your website. It makes the ad integrate seamlessly with the checkout experience.

Chill Baby

Quick response and awesome design made for free for my funnel. Gave advice on funnel placement too.

importasonhos-

BloomLuvLee

Woooohoooooo!!!!! What a true MVPs at Conversion Bear!!!! Thank you Thank you x 100! The help & ease from start to finish, the customization is all invaluable! Looking forward to more developments from the Bear!!! Lynda is a rockstar!

Fresh Belle

very easy to use. I've chosen the free option to try it.. will upgrade if needed.
thank you for this creation. love the fact that it is user friendly.

Canagem.com

The Bear is at it again. Fantastic upsell app. Took me a few minutes and have created 4 offers for 4 different collections. Now working on Cart offers. Just a great app again. Thanks