Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mochimisu

free design service to ensure that their pop up is consistent with my store's theme, very happy with it!

Estoria Ph

Location Philippines

this app is really awesome and helpful especially for somebody who is just starting in this ecom business.

Steadigrip

Awesome app. Very simple to use, especially with the video instructions. The staff is outstanding and very eager to help in any way possible. They redesigned my upsell popup to match my store, all done in a matter of minutes. Highly recommended app developers.

pulse ox monitor

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app seems great so far! It's very easy to set up and the videos were very informational. I highly recommend.

BeautyandtheCity

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use app. Functions well. Great upsell features! Started it out to test and decided to keep it on my shop. I like the features. There are a lot of options for upselling and discounts.

Fluffy Towels

Great app!!! Creating Funnels is so easy and fast!! I would recommend installing this app for sure!!

SaleVIP

Location Netherlands

I ALL RECOMMEND YOU GUYS!

Top notch service from Lynda, updated my store in less than 1 hour! Lovely! Thanks a lot Lynda.

Kelly Cottons

First off, we tried using 2 post-purchase upsell apps before trying Honeycomb. Ultimately, we wanted to find something that could match our theme and keep a Shopify checkout. Finally, we found it with Honeycomb. The post-purchase upsell is the most hands down easiest way to immediately start adding revenue that we have found. If you are going to put something there though, you have to do it right, so it doesn't come off as scam. Honeycomb doesn't, because you can make it match the rest of your site and make it feel cohesive. That was the issue we had with the two previous apps. If you aren't getting traction immediately, reach out to them to get some help on what to put in the funnel. Once we did, we immediately started reconverting our traffic at over a 10% rate. There is not one app that we have used that would recommend more than Honeycomb. The customer service that we have received is 1,000% better than any other app we have used. The responsiveness and the help is unbelievable. Not only are you adding an app to your store, you are adding a new set of team members. That is what it has been for us.

The Green Green Shop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I've tried a few of these upsell bundling apps had to uninstall those coz they were just so buggy. This one works great even with the free plan. Awesome job!

Just Keeping Time

We are a new company that's using the Honeycomb Upsell Funnel to help increase sales. Received our first upsell purchase within few days of installing app. It's very easy to install and they provide excellent customer service. We really love Conversion Bear products!