Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Nicole's Curvy Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

When I downloaded this app, I didn’t know at all how to set it up. The team was extremely helpful and doing it for me. Showing me before and after pictures and going above and beyond to further enhance my experience with this app. I love it!

New Bark City

this app works pretty well. i've generated a couple sales during the trail period and the team was also very helpful in helping me setup. highly recommend!

Army 1157 Kit Veterans Owned Business

Great app very easy to use and it does what it says it’s gonna do would recommend this app to any new business owner www.army1157kit.co.uk

ClosetCLE

I love this app, i started with the free trial but it's been going so well i had to upgrade, but i was happy to do it :)

The Opal Willow Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is Easy to use and easy to set up, especially for beginners. I requested a free designer to help and they responded quickly

Soaplicity

Wow! I am SO impressed with this app. Not only do they offer a generous free version, which I appreciate because we are small and tight on money, but they customized that app to look great on my website for free. It has been on my website for 3-4 weeks and it has increased my sales over $100 and that is with me not using consistently. I will now! Thank you for an awesome product!

Wooden Wear

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 2 months

Their support staff is perfect. They even design the upsell popup for you for free. Totally satisfied

Youthphoria

Location Australia

this helped greatly with increasing my customers AOV. Easy to install and I hIGHLY Reccomend it! Looks great on the page too

THE PINEAPPLE EVERYTHING

SO far so good! This app meets my expectations and Lynda was fast to respond and attentive to our needs. Looking forward to see how our conversions will increase with this app! Thanks!

Cool Collage Frames

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is amazing!! It is very well integrated with my store and the installation was really easy.