Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 26, 2020

First off, we tried using 2 post-purchase upsell apps before trying Honeycomb. Ultimately, we wanted to find something that could match our theme and keep a Shopify checkout. Finally, we found it with Honeycomb. The post-purchase upsell is the most hands down easiest way to immediately start adding revenue that we have found. If you are going to put something there though, you have to do it right, so it doesn't come off as scam. Honeycomb doesn't, because you can make it match the rest of your site and make it feel cohesive. That was the issue we had with the two previous apps. If you aren't getting traction immediately, reach out to them to get some help on what to put in the funnel. Once we did, we immediately started reconverting our traffic at over a 10% rate. There is not one app that we have used that would recommend more than Honeycomb. The customer service that we have received is 1,000% better than any other app we have used. The responsiveness and the help is unbelievable. Not only are you adding an app to your store, you are adding a new set of team members. That is what it has been for us.

Kelly Cottons
Time spent using app: 26 days
July 25, 2020

I've tried a few of these upsell bundling apps had to uninstall those coz they were just so buggy. This one works great even with the free plan. Awesome job!

The Green Green Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 24, 2020

We are a new company that's using the Honeycomb Upsell Funnel to help increase sales. Received our first upsell purchase within few days of installing app. It's very easy to install and they provide excellent customer service. We really love Conversion Bear products!

Just Keeping Time
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 24, 2020

Installing this app was a really smart move! I like how the integration with my shopify store works.

Scarfff
July 24, 2020

Creating funnels has never been easier! I am very satisfied with this app and I would definitely recommend it!

Kayla's Hippie Bags
Edited August 17, 2020

I recently had Jonathan help me with creating effective funnels. He was great! He took a look at my store and was able to create split test and product combos that were really impressive! So far, I really love the app and its reps.

U[again]
July 23, 2020

Wow, very easy to use and apply to my nootropics / coffee website.I LOVE Honeycomb apps and simple conversions.

Cree International Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 23, 2020

This app has made funneling so easy and customer service is amaong help with making everything look professional. Thank you

Lil' Shoppe of Serenity LLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 22, 2020

I tried out the free version and it was so easy to use. Experienced an increase in revenue right away. A no brainer!

Remote. No Pressure.
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited July 22, 2020

I really love the ease of use and the customer service is really great! I would recommend this app. Worth it

Brown Women Wellness