Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Bliss Techie

Very good app to upsell and user friendly as well, easy set up !! recommended if you want to increase your sales on your Ecom business.

Modest Tribe

love the way the design team matched my site! they did a great job and had a very fast turn around time!

Charminique

Nice app so far. The design team helped with designing the app with my brand colors and came out looking great! Matched perfectly with my brand's look.

Acknowledging Autism

I liked how they were able to create a funnel for me but also send me a video so I would be able to create my own funnel in the future.

Bloom MNL

Customer service is really amazing! they even designed my upsell for me. Definitely recommended !!!!

IRVINN'S

Jonathan!! You are great. Really good service! Thank you very much. I recommend every one this app! And they've got more super apps.check it out!

Paiener

I use 9 apps on my store and I haven't written a review for any of em, but this app is definitely super useful!

LandTs

they r totally great, an awesome job they did on my store design, I totally recommend them as a whole but a big shout out to Lynda Southorn for doing an awesome job.

Flawlesscoatboutique

It’s a very nice app to increase the sales of the products. Highly recommend it to everyone who wants to increase sales

GetOnMe

I used this app to help me because it offers free and I trust this app since it rated better than any other apps. I really like how it does its strategy and uniqueness technique in its products promotion compare to others.
It would be nice if it did performing better and I should strongly recommended to other clients.