Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Sexy & Flirty

Did exactly what it said it would do. Very fast turnaround time, and I am sure if I had any questions, they would have answered them promptly.

MisterChannels

Best upsell app, support couldn't be more helpful. Have really come to love all the apps that the ConversionBear team have made.

Bella Cream

Absolute class acts! Lynda was very helpful and it took them no time to optimize my funnel to match my store and give me advice, FREE of charge! I have already made money with the app.

Thank you!

smarthome innovation

It is a very useful app for me. Thank you Lynda for improving the website. I hope it helps to increase sales.

E&Jo Boutique

excellent app. very easy to use and very powerful. thanks!!!
I used for my store campaigns, so far so good.

High-2-Low

This looks like a great tool I will let you know how it goes. So far so good. I love the upselling tool, has a lot of potential.

FUTURE FOR TECH

Not only is this an AWESOME/NECESSARY APP but the Honeycomb team is AMAZING and so helpful! fast responses and will help you set up each step of the way. would definitely recommend

BioMed UVC Technologies

This app is a must have for any ecommerce website. Its very easy to use and you can have it operational in minutes. Shortly after I added the app I had a message saying they would have a designer match it to my store for FREE. I accepted and received a notification minutes later it was ready. Talk about EXCELLENT customer service from Jonathon! I highly recommend this app!

pearlsnlucent.com

Great apps, awesome team, and awesome support. One of the best devs I have seen on Shopify and I have been using this platform for two years now. Really thumbs up!!

Rewsna

App is AMAZING!! But what is even better is the customer service, I had a problem with my funnels and I let them know I was running ads and I didn't want to lose money and they helped me in seconds and to let me know that I could keep going with my ads they reached to me on FB, IG and emails. Very grateful! THANK YOU