4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design and efficient upsell and cross-sell features. They praise the customizable pop-ups and intelligent product recommendations. Despite some criticism of the AI auto pilot selection, the app is valued for its seamless e-commerce integration and impact on sales. The customer service, particularly from Abuzar, is highly commended for its responsiveness and effectiveness. Merchants recommend this app for its ability to increase Average Order Value (AOV) and enhance customer experience.

June 21, 2020

very easy to use. I've chosen the free option to try it.. will upgrade if needed.
thank you for this creation. love the fact that it is user friendly.

Fresh Belle
June 5, 2020

App is AMAZING!! But what is even better is the customer service, I had a problem with my funnels and I let them know I was running ads and I didn't want to lose money and they helped me in seconds and to let me know that I could keep going with my ads they reached to me on FB, IG and emails. Very grateful! THANK YOU

Rewsna
November 9, 2021

Great support from Lynda on tracking setup! Much appreciated. Looking forward to increasing our sales with this app after migrating from a competitor.

Future Kind
June 14, 2020

This looks like a great tool I will let you know how it goes. So far so good. I love the upselling tool, has a lot of potential.

High-2-Low
Spain
December 1, 2021

The app looks great! Lynda helped me customize it to match the colors and fonts on my site, I'm very pleased.

Riot Sqrl Press
June 28, 2020

importasonhos-
Brazil
Edited February 18, 2020

I have installed this App to take my sales to another level. The customer help I got from the staff was AMAZING!! I high recommend checking this APP out.

PowerToPurchase
Conversion Bear replied February 19, 2020

Thank you for the AMAZING review 👍 Lynda.

August 12, 2021

Our experience so far has been exceptional. Our conversion rate improved and we made thousands of dollars in additional sales. Honeycomb Upsell also allows us to better direct people to specific items, which is really very relevant when it comes to liquidating inventory or pushing item sales at a higher profit. We are very happy !!

Les Mauvaises Herbes
September 29, 2022

Incroyable ! L'application fait exactement ce dont j'ai besoin (affichage à la suite de plusieurs offres, description suffisamment bonnes pour mes produits et présenter mes offres...). Très certainement une des meilleures applications d'upsells et Cross Sell si ce n'est la meilleure pour moi.

Storonly™
France
May 30, 2021

I installed this app and had Lynda design my page for me. She did a great job! I recommend this app for sure.

NewMe