Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Just Keeping Time

We are a new company that's using the Honeycomb Upsell Funnel to help increase sales. Received our first upsell purchase within few days of installing app. It's very easy to install and they provide excellent customer service. We really love Conversion Bear products!

Scarfff

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Installing this app was a really smart move! I like how the integration with my shopify store works.

Kayla's Hippie Bags

Time spent using app About 1 month

Creating funnels has never been easier! I am very satisfied with this app and I would definitely recommend it!

U[again]

Time spent using app About 1 month

I recently had Jonathan help me with creating effective funnels. He was great! He took a look at my store and was able to create split test and product combos that were really impressive! So far, I really love the app and its reps.

Cree International Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

Wow, very easy to use and apply to my nootropics / coffee website.I LOVE Honeycomb apps and simple conversions.

Lil' Shoppe of Serenity LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has made funneling so easy and customer service is amaong help with making everything look professional. Thank you

Remote. No Pressure.

I tried out the free version and it was so easy to use. Experienced an increase in revenue right away. A no brainer!

Brown Women Wellness

I really love the ease of use and the customer service is really great! I would recommend this app. Worth it

Kidchamp

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 years

I have specific requirements for upsell app and was looking for the right app to test out. I wanted me customers to purchase my main product and only offered to them a post purchase one time offer. Honeycomb thank you page upsell offer totally fits the bill, non buggy and with free design support and their response time and quick to get into action to solve issues are tremendously. I can understand why they have so many reviews in a short time. Happy customer. Highly recommend for stores. Keep it up!

blacksanctvary

Location Italy

Just installed and already had a conversion, i love this app! so easy and a great way to offer discount and deals to your customers. Also,the customer service is AMAZING ! thank you!