Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Tamar Shalem

Using this app for a while now and it has never been easier to upsell my products. The best part about it is the ability to show 3 immersive upsell offers one after another. It's outstanding. Literally killing sales. On top of all - this is a free upsell app, what more can you ask?

February 4, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! Lynda.

String Power - Violin Shop

The app helps to get upsell sales, great design, easy to use, great team, very highly recommendable.

February 1, 2020

Thanks String Power team, we absolutely loved your store ❤️ 👍thanks for the awesome review.

Sideluxe

I CANNOT GIVE DETAILS OF THE RESULTS STILL BUT I CAN RECOMMEND THAT IT IS EASY TO INSTALL AND EASY TO CREATE OFFERS.

February 1, 2020

THANK YOU for the lovely review 👍Happy to read it was easy to set up. Lynda.

Sgt. Mark's Depot Store

Lynda, is great at helping people get things set up...I love her so much we she is part of our team members. Thanks Lynda...

January 30, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! Looking forward to helping you with your store as a staff member. Lynda.

tags4causes

I had an issue with some products not showing up on my upsell funnel. So, I contacted Honeycomb via their online chat option. I had the pleasure of working with "Lynda" and she was amazing!!! She made me feel very important as a customer and answered all my questions and then some! Not only did she and her team fix my problem but she went above and beyond! Thanks to Lynda, my problem was solved, questions were answered, and I will definitely be recommending this app and any others by this company! ~Melissa :) tags4causes.com

BellaMadison Boho Life

Can't believe this app if free right now. It gave me the upsell solution I was looking for without the added expense :)

January 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Highly appreciated. Lynda.

Love Your Mom

This app blew our minds. It's easy, intuitive and highly customisable. Looks especially nice on mobile devices and is a must for anyone who needs post purchase upsell. Thank you conversion bear team for offering this for free.

January 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 🤩Lynda.

Instinct Serpent

Really good app ! Very easy to use and fast to make funnels for upsells. I recommend
I install it yesterday, let's see in couple weeks if it increases my average spend

January 23, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review! Cheers for more sales 🤞Lynda.

Reggie Jewelry

This is the third Upsell app I've tried, definitely keeping this one! Very user friendly. Easy to set up different funnels. Would recommend to people who want to increase their conversions and give their customers an incentive to buy. Can't wait to see the impact on my AOV. Loved the fact they kept it free.

January 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! 🙏Highly appreciated. Lynda.

1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 Next