4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customization options, sleek design, and ability to offer upsells and downsells based on specific products or collections. It's easy to set up and contributes to increased sales and improved shopping experiences. The customer support team, particularly a member named Abuzar, is praised for quick and helpful responses. The app's design service, which matches the look of the app to the merchant's store, is also valued. It's recommended for its ease of use, effectiveness, and high-quality customer service.

August 31, 2020

I Love this app. Simply to use, they also have help if needed. Helped me with my sells. Definitely recommend

Gloss Addict by MK
February 12, 2020

Fantastic, we can truly recommend this great app and the support that Lynda and her team have given is first class.

Djungelrummet
Sweden
Conversion Bear replied February 12, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🌿 Cheers for more sales! Lynda.

March 21, 2021

Love this app! I would happily use a paid plan once my store is doing really well. I think it's fantastic that a free plan is available until that time comes.

Momo Monster Co
May 17, 2020

awesome app

Dogmeans Store
Bulgaria
November 5, 2020

I have just started to use this app, and I am delighted to install it! Works cool! Before you start, I'd advise you to look the video tutorial :))

GreenCharmCosmeticsLatvia
Latvia
30 days using the app
July 28, 2020

I ALL RECOMMEND YOU GUYS!

Top notch service from Lynda, updated my store in less than 1 hour! Lovely! Thanks a lot Lynda.

SaleVIP
Netherlands
30 days using the app
December 22, 2021

Love this app, works flawlessly and customer service is on point! i highly recommend this app and all the other apps Conversion Bear provides well worth the money!

Juice Cartel
29 days using the app
November 8, 2020

I installed the app today and just got my first sale! Thank you for building such a great app and providing such amazing customer support. Setup was a breeze, it took me like 5 minutes to create a funnel. Conversion Bear's team was kind enough to design the app's look to match my brand. It looks perfect now. Thank you so much! Big shoutout to @Jonathan.

Reluxie
Israel
Conversion Bear replied November 8, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! always happy to help ✌️

January 15, 2021

Absolutely love the Flow of the app & setting it up. Very impressed with the ease of the app & UI/UX.

Daily Suvichar Store
India
August 16, 2020

This app made me some money before. I don't know why I let it go, but now I got it back and I ain't letting go this time.

GanjaFlo