4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, diverse features, and ability to create effective upsell and cross-sell funnels. Many report increased sales and average order values. The app's AI algorithms are praised for generating smart product recommendations. Merchants also value its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms and easy installation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their prompt responses and assistance.

May 21, 2020

Wonderful App.Thank you. There are no errors. It can easily use. I think this helps me to increase my sales.If the sales increase I will edit my review.

Eyebea
Sri Lanka
21 days using the app
April 16, 2020

Nice Apps for Upsell. Looking forward to see results after getting more sales.

Hope you can have more apps for us soon

triacircle.com
Philippines
21 days using the app
November 29, 2020

This app is just great I'm really starting to love it. I recommend it .....................
...........

StylishGadgets
20 days using the app
March 26, 2021

the staff is really really helpful, they even gave me a free design service. looking forward for some extra revenue with this app.

Voguellery
20 days using the app
June 25, 2020

Woooohoooooo!!!!! What a true MVPs at Conversion Bear!!!! Thank you Thank you x 100! The help & ease from start to finish, the customization is all invaluable! Looking forward to more developments from the Bear!!! Lynda is a rockstar!

BloomLuvLee
19 days using the app
Edited August 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your app, which helps many people improve the quality of their stores. I am sure that many customers will like it, and all will increase their sales in the future! Super!

Sneakerstox Store
Belarus
19 days using the app
November 25, 2020

A very good APP for shopify! The CS is very helpful. I will try another product from Conversion Bear because it is such a reliable brand which I can find in shopify app store.

Me100fun
Hong Kong SAR
18 days using the app
Edited June 16, 2020

Best upsell app, support couldn't be more helpful. Have really come to love all the apps that the ConversionBear team have made.

MisterChannels
October 28, 2020

AN easy and organized app. Thanks for the team members who are always available to offer assistance.

Sklepska
Poland
April 11, 2023

I am so positive surprised that as a beginner on this platform I get very kind support from team of this app. Thank you Abuzar.

Прелијепи Крст
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Conversion Bear replied April 17, 2023

We are thrilled to have earned your 5-star rating and appreciate your kind words about the team and support you've received. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know!