Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 29, 2020

I hope it works! But either way, thank you! Only critique the message chat button sometimes gets in the way when I was trying to setup a funnel. Maybe it could be just at the top?

Eye Zone Usa
Time spent using app: 13 days
Conversion Bear replied March 2, 2020

Hey 👋I hope the app would work well in your store. By now, Honeycomb has generated +$38K in upsells at zero cost.

Would definitely consider moving the chat button up. We did experiment with it in the past and found merchants had a harder time finding it and getting the help they need. Our number 1 concern is providing outstanding real time support for merchants - that's why it was important for us to keep the Chat button visible at all times.

Hoping to make your experience a 5 star one!
Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think I deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great service and make sure you are happy with it.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

Best,
Lynda.

February 28, 2020

Seamless integration! Dummy proof really!! Funnels are super easy to create and manage! Customer support will even review the funnels you have created and offer advice if you ask for it!

HELLUVAMUVA
Time spent using app: 7 months
Conversion Bear replied March 2, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review ✌️Always happy to help. Lynda.

February 27, 2020

A good tool for working with the store, everything is created quickly and easily, and the interface is clear. Thanks to the developers

Bog-Dan store
Russia
Time spent using app: 8 months
Conversion Bear replied February 27, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 👍Lynda.

February 26, 2020

It is a good app and they are very helpful when you need any help. I would definitely recommend them on any site.

PET US
Time spent using app: 9 days
Conversion Bear replied February 26, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review 🤩Cheers for more sales! Lynda.

February 25, 2020

just as usual. always efficient and willing to help. Looking forward to working with her again. Great asset. its no news considering every other person's review about her amazing customer support.

Toy Blissz
Nigeria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Conversion Bear replied February 26, 2020

Thank you so much 🙌happy to help anytime. Lynda.

Edited February 24, 2020

Oh wow, again I am so impress with the kind of support this company give! A quick shoutout to Lynda! You are simply awesome and the reason why we kept wanting more Conversion Bear Apps! Is so easy to use and works perfect for any newbies like myself. Keep it up the Bear People! :)

The Motlun Mask Shop
Singapore
Time spent using app: 23 days
Conversion Bear replied February 24, 2020

Oh wow 🥳thank you so much for the AWESOME review. Lynda.

February 23, 2020

Lynda is WONDERFUL!!!! She and her staff helped me work through some conversions on my online store and made iT FABULOUS!!!! I SO appreciate everything they did!!! AND IT WAS ALL FREE!!!! AWESOME!!!

Tiphany's Pet Shop Plus
Time spent using app: 5 months
Conversion Bear replied February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the AWESOME review 🤩Lynda.

February 23, 2020

Great support froim Lynda in setting up the Funnels, now let's see how our customers start buying, thanks

NHBshop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Conversion Bear replied February 23, 2020

Always happy to help 🙌 thank you for the lovely review. Lynda.

February 23, 2020

I can't believe that this is a free app! App itself is amazing, and the customer service is really responsive and friendly!

Gadget Sifu
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 7 months
Conversion Bear replied February 23, 2020

Amazing review 😊 thank you very much! Lynda.

February 22, 2020

Easy installed and activated, now see if it is going to work!
Nice feature to see a preview, and its completely free...awesome!

Voltaic Lighter
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 days
Conversion Bear replied February 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review 👌 Lynda.