Hosted Email , 45 reviews

4.5
Edited May 7, 2021

Excellent customer service. I had a problem setting up my email aliases, so I emailed the support team. They got back to me shortly and Daniel took care of it right away. If you need a hosted email service you should definitely check these guys out.

manetotame.com
3 months using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied May 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!

January 22, 2021

Dan was excellent, I had some problems with the set up and this was resolved within minutes! I'm not a "techy" and so the instructions were clear and the problem resolved quickly.

GiGi's Gym Store
Finland
3 months using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review!

October 1, 2020

This is perfect if you want all of your stuff through Shopify. I switched from gsuite to this and set it up to receive my emails to my iPhone email and through Shopify the customer service was great they walked me through each step.

Titeanna Cosmetics
May 3, 2021

Excellent customer support.I had some problems with the set-up and this was resolved within minutes. I highly recommend this app.Thank you so much <3

Neckalgia
Lebanon
Clover Apps Limited replied May 7, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review!

September 18, 2020

Easy to use even for newbies and the customer support is prompt and very helpful! I recommend this app!

Comfty
Philippines
July 25, 2021

Very affordable and easy to use. Adds a more professional look and credibility to my business. Thank You.

Leera B.
February 6, 2021

Unbelievable customer support with these guys. The app over all is extremely efficient and very easy to use even if you aren't tech savvy. it is streamlined and easy to set up - but where these guys truly shine is answering any questions you have in regards to this and even above that with answering some of the issues I was having setting up my SSL and CSR. 10/10 if that was an option. If you are looking for a quality app and impeccable customer service. don't waste your time with any other email hosting apps. Very impressed.

nogoodstudio
About 1 month using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied February 8, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review!

October 25, 2022

I used this app for email hosting at my new store. At first i had problems setting it up but Daniel from your team was so supportive also the app looks so straightforward easy to implement and it does the job. I recommend it

gemtrendy
Kosovo
About 1 month using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied October 25, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. It's great to hear you're happy with the app and the support from Daniel.

October 9, 2020

Daniel has been super helpful with explaining and setting everything up for me as I had no idea what I was doing! The app has got great features, I really like being able to create multiple aliases on just 1 account. Very reasonably priced, too. Recommended!

InfraVest™
14 days using the app
October 4, 2022

Very easy and cost efficiency Email host APP. Can access customers emails right from Shopify App section. Very Easy to install and setup with all instruction provided. Highly recommended for new users.

babymommi.com
10 days using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied October 6, 2022

Thank you very much for your great review. We're glad to hear you're happy with the app and the support.