Hosted Email , 43 reviews

4.1
October 16, 2023

Just installed Hosted Email and my first inquiry received an instant, informative reply. So far so good guys thanks.
Lee

Charge Them Up
About 1 month using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied October 18, 2023

Thank you for your appreciation. We're glad to hear you're happy with the app and the support.

March 24, 2023

Great app to round out as many service apps as possible under Shopify. It makes it so much easier to manage. Nice guided steps to set up, it took a couple of hours to remember the DNS host to achieve that portion of the setup. I am hoping as Hosted Email advances its technology it can incorporate an updated visual email format, fonts, etc, and allow adding logos/art; the appearance of the email is dated compared to Outlook. Highly recommend the app if you are flexible about using this alternative to Outlook.

Essentialgifting
About 7 hours using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied March 24, 2023

Thank you for your review. We'll be sure to take your feedback on board as well look to make improvements to the app.

March 29, 2023

We needed an app to handle email for our shopify store. After downloading the app, I soon realized setting up with our domain provider was over my head.
Contacted support. Less than 1 hour later, it's all setup and working!
Jack is a Customer Support Ninja! Excellent Service.

cwmorse.us
About 2 hours using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied March 30, 2023

Thank you for your review, and for your appreciation of our team's hard work.

June 19, 2023

The support team at Hosted Email is top-notch! They are quick to respond, knowledgeable, and go above and beyond to assist. Impressive!

mytechbuy
Cyprus
30 minutes using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied June 19, 2023

Thank you very much for your great review. We're glad to hear you're happy with the app and the support.

Edited September 17, 2021

This is a great app for email in Shopify! I had a legacy email address that I had been using for years through another provider. I had issues getting it to work together with this app with the contact form due to an issue on Shopify's end. Jack acknowledged the issue on their side and knew how to fix it. Jack helped solve the problem and got everything squared away and working. Good customer service!

Sublimation Blanks Company
Almost 3 years using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied September 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad we were able to help you resolve your problem.

Edited September 30, 2022

I highly recommend Hosted E-mail. After having mail delivery issues with another e-mail app I made the switch to Hosted E-mail and everything has been perfect. I use their desktop version the same way I used to use MS Outlook that was bundled with MS Office. The interface is very easy to use and organize. Also it took less that 5 min to set up in G-mail so I have access on my phone when out of office. The support is EXCELLENT and any questions are answered simply and swiftly. Hosted E-mail does everything it is supposed to do, and they do it very well! I have been using Hosted E-mail since 2019 without a single issue.

SeaKoast
Almost 2 years using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied September 30, 2022

Thank you very much for your great review. We're glad to hear you're happy with the app and the support,

October 16, 2020

This email hosting service is very easy to set up and has the right amount of necessary bells and whistles for a small business. Highly recommend for those who are just starting out with new Shopify stores.

L & M Kee
Over 1 year using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied October 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

March 31, 2021

Wow! Just got off a live chat with Daniel who helped me out so much! After spending 2 days of a major headache trying to get an email set up with godaddy, Daniel helped me get my email up and running with this app within 30 minutes! To be honest, I was a little skeptical of all of the raving reviews for this app because, could a company really be that good?! YES! Daniel was so patient with me and helpful through the whole process! He did not get off live chat until I was completely set up with my new email account. Highly, highly recommend this app if you need email hosting. The support was amazing! Thank you again!

Lazy Sundays
About 1 year using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied May 7, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review!

February 8, 2022

The app is really easy to setup. Appreciated that their customersupport is helpful and adaptive to find solutions that works for you.

Comfyhome
Sweden
11 months using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied February 8, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad our support was helpful to you.

November 16, 2020

Excellent service. Daniel did a great job. He was able to migrate all my emails over from Gmail. Highly recommend!

The Basement Factory
11 months using the app
Clover Apps Limited replied November 16, 2020

Thank you for you kind words! I'm pleased we could get done everything you needed.