HyperSKU

HyperSKU

by etailerhub

Seamless dropshipping from sourcing to express shipping

Massagerr

Awesome services. Fast shipping, good prices and the service is excellent. Highly recommended to work with HyperSKU.

Urban Traveler

It wont import my products or anything from my store after i connected it, the sourcing page is down, it's like its a blank website that doesnt even work, I really wanted to use this, if someone can help me and show me that this is legit then i will definitely change my mind

Moonshade Products Sunglasses

It’s just blank for the most part but the few times something showed up, It wouldn’t let me search for anything. It’s like it’s a fake app. Useless. I’m really bummed out because it seems like if this app were real it would be really cool.

April 22, 2021

Hi Moonshade Products Sunglasses, our apologies that you had a unpleasant experience with HyperSKU's searching feature. Sounds like there were network issues and may we ask you kindly to login and try again? With your HyperSKU account you can submit sourcing requests and our staff will source the products for you, directly from factories. You will be able to view product details and manage orders at ease. Don't hesitate to contact us if any question! -Annabel from HyperSKU

Home Shark Home

Turns out good for my niche. And get discounts for bulk orders. Turns out good for my niche. And get discounts for bulk orders. It can manage my listing and orders.

Home Collector

I am so happy with their fast sourcing speed and considerable customer service. I am so happy with their fast sourcing speed.

Fun Locator ha

Highly recommend, I installed the app months ago and started selling products, my customers received high-quality products in time, they love it!

Magento Bag

Happy with HyperSKU. The standard shipping are way faster than the others. Of course, you pay the price, but your clients are very happy to receive their products faster.

Technor Toy

Had problem with an order and they offered refund quite quickly. An honest business that I'd like to cooperate in long term.

OneMinute Fun

This app opens up opportunities. The support staff is very responsive. I had several concerns when starting to use the app and they were addressed right away.

Kitchen Eternal

The bulk order function is a time-saver, tried of using Aliexpress (taking me 3 times longer to place all my orders).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9