HyperSKU

HyperSKU

by etailerhub

Seamless dropshipping from sourcing to express shipping

4.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    93% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 4 stars
    (1)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
    (0)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (0)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 1 stars
    (4)

All reviews

1 - 10 of 67 reviews

Avalon Bag

I have to say that I made a best decision to use HyperSKU app, their APP could select products, sourcing new products and fulfill orders automatically, it really helped me a lot

Shop Finest dust

With this App dropshippers like me can make a difference. Never never sell cheap knockoffs or do epacket shipping.

The Golden Feathers

Good service. I popped questions on the website and got replies almost in real time. Got good customized sourcing and saved purchasing budget.

Offline Outdoor

I find many US-focused dropshipping App while this one suits my niche better. Nice APP, it never gets me down.

Outdoor Original

Zeker een aanrader! Ik voel me meer begrepen, omdat ik in mijn eigen taal kan communiceren!!!!!!!!!!

Cupid Home4422

Par où commencer? Agent qui parle français, oui livraison rapide, oui oui, automatisation avec shopify, oui oui oui, support client oui oui oui oui. Je suis vraiment satisfaite et j'espère que HyperSKU servira plus de dropshippers et continuera à améliorer leur service. Hâte de voir notre prochain projet ensemble.

Thunderbolt Toy

I use the HyperSKU App primarily to fulfill my orders, my listing and orders can fully be integrated, I am starting branding for my business with HyperSKU now.

Providence Frenzy

Difficile a ne pas être content avec Hypersku, j'utilise woocommerce et c'est vraiment pratique pour payer les commandes et faire les suivies. Le plateforme ne cesse d'évoluer donc j'ai hâte de voir les prochaines innovations. Dropshippers avec 40 commandes par jour dans le baby niche, après avoir connecte mon compte avec hypersku, j'ai booster mes ventes en 2 fois parce que le retour des clients sont très positifs. J'ai aussi gagner beaucoup de trafic organique après. Merci du fond du coeur.

Inform Shop21

waited some time to leave review. The support has been responsive and take care of my orders fast. No major delays and I'm happy with that.

Top Fun Heat

Dropshippers with niche stores should try it. The efficiency is much improved with Hypersku. Good for you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7