HyperSKU

HyperSKU

by etailerhub

Seamless dropshipping from sourcing to express shipping

The Brand Supermall

We have been working with hypersku team for a long time and we have enjoyed the great service from them. They offer great timely service and help to source high quality products. What's more, they offer especial shipping method for our products and customers receive the goods within a very short time. It's a great team that is worth working with for good!!!

Homeida

I have had a great experience with HyperSKU! They are committed to what they promise. The most important things : Lesser shipping times and a great customer support which are required to run a business smoothly.

Chic to a T

It's been such a seamless and smooth process working with HyperSKU. Sergei has been such a reliable and consistent support! From sourcing products to fulfilling orders, HyperSKU has been such a great partner to work with. Thanks Sergei for always being so patient in answering all my questions, no matter how small or how many questions I bring to him. Thanks so much!!

The Charming Jewellery Store

This app is poor, I requested them to source a bracelet for me, that was agreed, i then went to pay via PayPal my money was taken then 6 days later i was refunded with no explanation, i have now disappointed my customer having to cancel with them. Don't waste your time with this app, i can think of better alternatives.

Max Air Pro

Highly Recommended, 24/7 Customer support + Fast shipping! i am 100% satisfied! Thanks to Dina for helping me out!

TrendyParis

Fast shipping. Great Service and Sourcing - Highly recommend working with Hypersku!!! They make what might seem difficult at first, very very easy!

Massagerr

Awesome services. Fast shipping, good prices and the service is excellent. Highly recommended to work with HyperSKU.

Urban Traveler

It wont import my products or anything from my store after i connected it, the sourcing page is down, it's like its a blank website that doesnt even work, I really wanted to use this, if someone can help me and show me that this is legit then i will definitely change my mind

May 12, 2021

Hi Urban Traveler, our apologies that you had unpleasant experience with HyperSKU's interface. I believe there were network issues as the system has been working just fine for our other clients. Please go to our website https://www.hypersku.com and start a chat with your dedicated Sales Consultant, and they will be more than happy to walk you through the process. Don't hesitate to contact us if any question! -Annabel from HyperSKU

Moonshade Products Sunglasses

It’s just blank for the most part but the few times something showed up, It wouldn’t let me search for anything. It’s like it’s a fake app. Useless. I’m really bummed out because it seems like if this app were real it would be really cool.

April 22, 2021

Hi Moonshade Products Sunglasses, our apologies that you had a unpleasant experience with HyperSKU's searching feature. Sounds like there were network issues and may we ask you kindly to login and try again? With your HyperSKU account you can submit sourcing requests and our staff will source the products for you, directly from factories. You will be able to view product details and manage orders at ease. Don't hesitate to contact us if any question! -Annabel from HyperSKU

Fabulous lar Shop

Communication vraiment surprenante. Bien qu'il y a les décalages horaires, les messages sont toujours répondus dès qu'ils peuvent. Même pendant le week-end. Une chose rare auprès des agents, et je sais bien ce que je dis. Mon business marche bien avec eux. Je recommande a tout ce qui recherche un partenaire dans leur dropshipping business.