Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

The most advanced speed optimizer and image compressor.

Curavita

This app is comprehensive and adjust site speed correctly not only for users, but Google and the other search engines as well. Very good and fast support. Recommended,

Aklasu

Great app. Developers took the time to build an optimization app that doesnt cause store owners to have anxiety. Support was friendly and quick. Recommended.

CleverShopper.Org

I installed this app and then asked the developer if there's anything I could do to further improve sitespeed. They went above and beyond what was necessary to help me. Between the app and help from Alexander, my site speed on GTmetrix went from 16-18 seconds load time consistently to 3.3 seconds consistently.

ReBubble Cup

My store got much faster! Easy setup, and support was responsive. Tried a bunch of free apps but they didn't really do anything. This app actually does what it says it will.

HeliDirect

I am a little skeptical at first, but I give it a try anyway since my site has alot of images and are slow to load, especially on the homepage. After install and test run the optimization, I got some layout issue that broken on the preview template. Ask Alex for support and also read knowledgebase myself and figured out that I may need to uncheck one optimization at the time to see which one works for our site. Take some times to go through and turn on and off each optimization to check and test and finally got the site done. It loads much faster after the optimzation. Happy with the result. If your site has a speed issue, please give this a try.

Letterfest

All good. Good service and very promt reply to all our requests for help. Hope that the developer can keep adding extra processes to the system in the future as has really made a difference to the site. We use lots of product images and this helped reduce bounce rates and cart conversions.

The Starting Lineup Store

These guys have been really helpful in getting my site up to speed. Pun intended. I can't wait to see how my traffic split A/B testing goes from when I started Hyperspeed. Thank you!

Oncor Recycled Trees

Works great. My site was way faster after setting this app up. Bounce rate improved and more traffic stayed. Thanks alex.

West Brothers

Just tested out this app - incredibly quick to install and what it promises to deliver is spot on. For us however, our store is already very lean so the improvements that we did see were quite minor, however for the uninitiated with shopify/coding this looks to be an app.

GOGOSHOP

This app is really good, my theme has become super smooth and fast, recommend 5 stars, customer support is also very good