Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder

by Hypervisual

Beautiful landing and product pages

Bath Box

If you're reading this and "considering" using this app - GET IT!

It is 100% the BEST APP on Shopify! Read on to see why:

1) It is now the app we spend the most $ on for our site, and it has easily increased our sales MANY, MANY times ROI. We are on the most expensive plan and cannot believe how much value we get out of it.

2) Our pages are incredibly better than without the app. I actually wanted specific unique customisations done and these guys did it for me completely free during my trial. Now our pages are amazing. They WILL go above and beyond for you!

3) But the customer support - OMG...ridiculously great. 5 Stars just for this alone. It's like having the owners of the app in our pockets, texting back and forth immediately, I actually have no idea how they can respond so quick. But they do, and they really solve stuff for us. I'm quite a newbie and needed those quick responses early, and felt bad about the constant messages, but whoa - these guys solved every single issue I had and I just cannot thank them enough.

Try the app.. Give it real go and actually put effort in - you will see the exact same results we have!

Krooked Panda

Beware! No clear disclosure! Described as up to 12 pages. Pages are privacy policy, refund policy, homepage, FAQ, about me, and product pages. With over 700 products, I should have one template to provide to all my products, don't try to defraud me into paying separately for all my 700 products. Get real.

Atelier Edenly

I never write any reviews but if I could give 10 stars to this app and their customer service I would. Anytime I have an issue they fix it and answer so fast. I wanted to modify specific things on the website and they helped me modify the code. They even fixed bugs from other apps that were interfering with their codes. Jeff and Toby are PHENOMENAL !!!! And the app is super intuitive. Thank you for everything

Rowphysio Shop

I want to give Hypervisual 4.5 not 4 stars but we can't do halves. The tool itself is great and makes your landing pages look good, I have some suggestions for them I will send related to product and cart flow. The team is very responsive, they do though work on US time so don't expect support at night which is the only bummer.

So everything was great and I really like Hypervisual and recommend it BUT

I started running ads on FB / Google and all of the sudden today/yesterday the pages stopped working (went blank). I initially wrote that this happened only for 30 min but now I realize it went on for at least a whole day based on my FB ad stats...I'm still figuring out if this cost me any money or just the stats are off which is just as bad as your ads get ranked based on that.

It might have been a server issue at Hypervisual? Team, is that possible? As then around 12am PST everything was back to normal? No way to copy/paste content from one landing page campaign to another, only version control.

This is an issue, especially when you pay for ads. I was wondering why things were off in my ad manager but didn't realize it was the landing pages until that day's evening hours. No email alert gets triggered, nothing, so it has affected my stats with FB...now my CTRs are lower as it shows that the impressions kept going but there were no clicks...sure...because FB needs to track a pixel trigger on the actual pages to track. grrrrrr then things went back to normal. I almost started redirecting all of my ads to other links which would've been at least 2 hrs of work with the amount of ads I'm running.

Will figure this out with the Hypervisual team because I do like the app but I can't have the landing pages I create go blank without an alert email. That's just bad when running paid ad campaigns. Will update on this later.

Superitems

This app is truly incredible! It creates stunning pages with ease and has seamless integration with Klaviyo. But the best part is the customer service! And trust me, it beats out all of the competing apps, so save yourself the time and sanity.

Militarycases Com

This app is well worth your time and effort. Without the landing pages we built with Hypervisual our conversion rate would suck Not only is the app easy to use, but the customer service is second to none. You get a reply within an hour or two of emailing them. A lot of app developers could learn a thing or two from Hypervisual. We used to use Zipify pages but this offers all we need for a fraction of the price.

I highly recommend using Hypervisual Page Builder for your landing pages if you want good functionality and excellent support.

Storiedhats

Love it! My theme has very limited secondary page options. HV is exactly what I need with so many dynamic options including video, slideshows, text, hero images, and more. And fantastic customer service. Highly recommend.

Ketobrownie

This is hands down the BEST app I have on my Shopify store. It makes sales and landing page creation incredibly easy and straightforward. Super helpful for adding content into already existing pages (homepage,product,about). Support is also top notch. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Jewelstreetesc

This app is by far one of the best investments we have made as a company, its fantastic! We are able to design and implement landing pages which a fulfill a plethora of business goals.

The page builds are easy to create, and without the need for development we are able to design and build fantastic looking pages to a high grade.

The service is also top quality; responsive and professional all questions and queries are replied and acted upon on really quick! If we ever need any tweaks to the 'building blocks' ( mostly small design tweaks) they also do this for us.

Would Highly Recommend.

Vomadlife

makes creating great looking pages very easy. very customisable and can do a whole lot more than it first appears. the app is excellent and the support is phenomenal. you can see examples of it on almost every page at https://vomad.life

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10