Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder

by Hypervisual

Beautiful landing and product pages

Arcane Performance

Really great app and the support you get is even better!

St Augustine Lions

Just what I was looking for and Toby has provided me some incredible and patient support. Thank you, Tony!

The Brickslip Brothers

WE ARE A SMALL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS THAT DEAL TO THE PUBLIC AND TRADE ALIKE IN THE U.K, i HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED FROM HYPER VISUAL, THEY HAVE GONE OUT OF THERE WAY TO ASSIST ME EVEN IN RELATION TO A PROBLEM I HAD WHICH ISN'T THERE RESPONSIBILITY JUST FROM TEC HEADS TALKING TO TEC HEADS, BUT I FOUND IT REFRESHING, GREAT ATTITUDE IN RELATION TO OW THEY DEAL WITH PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME DEVELOPMENTS WITHIN THE SOFTWARE MORE CUSTOM CODES AND CCS FACILITIES HOWEVER ITS ALSO A REALLY HANDY TOOL SPECIALLY WITH THE FACILITY TO DESIGN BLOGS. BEST OF LUCK GENTS THANK YOU

Brazilian Spot Apparel

It does not create a landing page. Just makes a new page with poor options of edition.

March 27, 2019

Hi! We can edit your theme to create a landing page template, i.e. without your store's normal header and/or footer -- just hit the help button in the app and we'll hop right onto it 👍

Comfypackage

I never was more happy discovering a tool as I was with this one. It makes building landing pages so easy and smooth. The hide on mobile/desktop feature is so good. Thank you so so so so much guys.

I just hope the Shopify market is enough big to see this guys expand with much more features.

Nativewisdom

Flexible app to fully customize your store or a landing page. Very fast customer support...almost instant. Very satisfied!

Daring Dachshund

This app is amazing, it's so easy to use, and the support is fantastic! Thank you, Jeff! I've already used it to improve a bunch of my pages, and am now working on the rest. This app gives so much flexibility over what I could do without it and is much easier to navigate than the few others I'd tried before this one.

The Face Co

I don't ever write reviews for Shopify Add-Ons but I was blown away by the ease of use and the practicality of this app. Thought I should write a review. 110% Satisfied. Highly recommended!

Bones Of Stones Wear

6 stars for the ease of use, and 6 stars for customer service. Any question asked by me has been answered in the highest professional manner possible. They are always online to help. Recommend you give them a try.

Clothing By Desiree

This app is great! It has made possible the things I have been asking Shopify how to do for quite some time.
Jeff has also been super helpful with everything. Amazing service!