Hypervisual Page Builder

Beautiful landing and product pages

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sierra Madre Research

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app and the team behind it. We used it to quickly build functional and attractive product, blog, and funnel sales pages. The builder is intuitive, but not overly restrictive, so we're able to accomplish what we need without much custom work. When we have needed help with custom features, the team has been right there to offer help and even some custom css from time to time. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a simple page builder.

Case Cabana

I built a new page after downloading this app, and when I viewed it on mobile it looked like the page was shifted left. I contacted support, and within 5 MINUTES they fixed the problem! They not only told me what the issue was, it was caused by some bug from my default theme, they went in and fixed the issue themselves! This support is amazing, 5/5 hands down.

Biowarrior Nutrition

Great support, and super easy to use. I recommend this app if you want a simple product page designed in minutes.

Ourk9

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really liked this app and how easy it is to use...
They could make a huge improvement to it by having a template builder in the app... So rather than build out each and every page over and over again, you just build you design the once save it as a template and then when you want your next page just click on the template add your text and images...
This is why 4 stars and Not 5 Stars... Sorry, I'm a Tough Critic...
I have tried the following Page builders
GemPages - The worst Customer Service I have experienced in being on the internet for over 18 years... 1 Star AVOID AT ALL COSTS... They have a lot of 5 Star Reviews Because they pressure their customers to leave Only 5 Star Reviews by Emails by Phone Calls and Threats...
Zipify - Great Builder But Bloody Expensive...
Buildify - Another Drag and Drop, but Nowhere as easy as Hypervisual
Shogun - Another Good Builder - But Very Very Long Winded... Takes a long time to build out Pages, If You have a Lot of Pages To Build, Steer Clear...
So to Summerise - If you want a Quick Easy Page Builder - Go for Hypervisual...

April 21, 2019

Thanks for the review!

Good point re saved templates. You can do something similar right now -- create a new page for your 'template' designs and save it, then set the page as 'hidden' inside Shopify.

Now whenever you create a new page in Hypervisual, use Tools > Copy From Another Page, choose your template page above and you can then tweak the text/images and save. But we should and will make this easier :-)

JUMPER Premium Threads

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Not only is this app super easy to make beautiful product pages, the developer customer service is AMAZING! Thanks guys!

April 2, 2019

😊 Thank you so much! And the product page is indeed looking very sharp 👍Amazing-looking socks, too!

Your Air Purifier

The customer service is absolutely phenomenal. Hands down - the best from any other app I've used.

Understand that this page builder is not for everyone... however, you should also know that this doesn't detract from it's unique take on page building. It's a great tool backed by a great team.

Even if it doesn't work for you, your experience will worthwhile. Def give them a try!

March 27, 2019

Thanks so much! As you say, we're definitely not trying to appeal to everyone with this app. Hypervisual is unashamedly opinionated: we're laser-focused on making beautiful pages super-simple to build, and because they adapt automatically to every device the trade-off is that you don't get pixel-by-pixel control without adding your own styles. 👍

Bath Box

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

If you're reading this and "considering" using this app - GET IT! It is 100% the BEST APP on Shopify! Read on to see why: 1) It is now the app we spend the most $ on for our site, and it has easily increased our sales MANY, MANY times ROI. We are on the most expensive plan and cannot believe how much value we get out of it. 2) Our pages are incredibly better than without the app. I actually wanted specific unique customisations done and these guys did it for me completely free during my trial. Now our pages are amazing. They WILL go above and beyond for you! 3) But the customer support - OMG...ridiculously great. 5 Stars just for this alone. It's like having the owners of the app in our pockets, texting back and forth immediately, I actually have no idea how they can respond so quick. But they do, and they really solve stuff for us. I'm quite a newbie and needed those quick responses early, and felt bad about the constant messages, but whoa - these guys solved every single issue I had and I just cannot thank them enough. Try the app.. Give it real go and actually put effort in - you will see the exact same results we have!

😊

I don't know what to say -- apart from thank you, so kind!

Krooked Panda

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Beware! No clear disclosure! Described as up to 12 pages. Pages are privacy policy, refund policy, homepage, FAQ, about me, and product pages. With over 700 products, I should have one template to provide to all my products, don't try to defraud me into paying separately for all my 700 products. Get real.

Hi :-)

We can set up a single template for all 700+ of your products, and this only counts as one page.

We offer a limited number of pages on the smallest plans, but then provide all of our features on every plan, which tends to work out well for stores that want the best designs but don't have a massive inventory that they want to add unique designs to, per-product.

After your feedback, I've made it clearer what a "page" means in Hypervisual. Thanks!

Atelier Edenly

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I never write any reviews but if I could give 10 stars to this app and their customer service I would.
Anytime I have an issue they fix it and answer so fast. I wanted to modify specific things on the website and they helped me modify the code. They even fixed bugs from other apps that were interfering with their codes. Jeff and Toby are PHENOMENAL !!!! And the app is super intuitive. Thank you for everything

Rowphysio Shop

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I want to give Hypervisual 4.5 not 4 stars but we can't do halves. The tool itself is great and makes your landing pages look good, I have some suggestions for them I will send related to product and cart flow. The team is very responsive, they do though work on US time so don't expect support at night which is the only bummer.

So everything was great and I really like Hypervisual and recommend it BUT

I started running ads on FB / Google and all of the sudden today/yesterday the pages stopped working (went blank). I initially wrote that this happened only for 30 min but now I realize it went on for at least a whole day based on my FB ad stats...I'm still figuring out if this cost me any money or just the stats are off which is just as bad as your ads get ranked based on that.

It might have been a server issue at Hypervisual? Team, is that possible? As then around 12am PST everything was back to normal? No way to copy/paste content from one landing page campaign to another, only version control.

This is an issue, especially when you pay for ads. I was wondering why things were off in my ad manager but didn't realize it was the landing pages until that day's evening hours. No email alert gets triggered, nothing, so it has affected my stats with FB...now my CTRs are lower as it shows that the impressions kept going but there were no clicks...sure...because FB needs to track a pixel trigger on the actual pages to track. grrrrrr then things went back to normal. I almost started redirecting all of my ads to other links which would've been at least 2 hrs of work with the amount of ads I'm running.

Will figure this out with the Hypervisual team because I do like the app but I can't have the landing pages I create go blank without an alert email. That's just bad when running paid ad campaigns. Will update on this later.