Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder

by Hypervisual

Beautiful landing and product pages

Gramed

This app is spot on!! Super easy to us yet still giving you enough possibilities.

The guy behind it (Jeff) and the support is just incredible, I can't believe how quickly they reply to you and actually help!

Thanks for the app it saves me a lot in dev costs.

The store I installed the app is: www.getpeaz.com

The Shark Watch Co

Simple app, not too much details, but it is good for us for the time being.

Pureplanetus

Our team has found that Hypervisual is a lot easier to use compared to other page-builders. Their support team is amazing and always replies within hours. We highly recommend this app for shops looking to made your pages amazing.

Polar Bears Club

I looked at a lot a lot of page builders but this one is the best one so far for my needs !

This is simple to use and customer service is AMAZING !

I got great help from the first day I started using it

Loaskin

I'm so glad I found Hypervisual. I've been able to create an amazing product page and homepage that would otherwise look dull. It also helps that support is super helpful! Thank you so much!

Thecatfair

This is the best app for editing Shopify pages, hands down.

We are using it on multiple sites now. We clean up informational and product pages. And we are also using it to drive conversion funnels.

There may be a few places where every degree of customization isnt in the product (yet!). But the tradeoff is that the pages look very good across all devices and screen sizes. I tried other apps and found that the extreme customization came at the expense of wonky browser responsiveness.

So if you want quick, clean and beautiful, then this is the way to go.

The support is also top notch.

Highly recommend.

Suchpricehk

Clean design.

Functions as advertised.

Superb CS (fixed a bug for me within 24 hours).

Easily a 5-star recommendation.

Kenji Roi

Great product for great price and their customer support goes above and beyond. Even helping me with stuff not related to their app!

Misstic Professional

Hypervisual is great and you are missing out if you are not using it but what's even greater is that they provide one one the best customer services I have ever encountered. Absolutely recommend!

Discover Awesome

I have used a few Shopify apps before, but this is the first app that has cheerfully motivated me to write my first app review and WOW! Toby and his team at Hypervisual have a real winner on their hands.

The customer service is exemplary by listening to my requests and responding in a prompt manner as well as Toby has been very vigilant and receptive to my custom store needs.

The Hypervisual Page Builder interface is intuitive and really easy to grasp with great little gems of brilliance placed along the way and it is these little gems of brilliance that really makes me think: "I can do this. I can really build my store to the way I want it to look like, to match my vision."

So, as I type this review, I am still building my store with two test products. But I must say, no matter what others tell you, no matter what others may say, you can do this. You really can have it your way. And by using Hypervisual, you can get there, today.