Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder | Reviews

by Sunset + Lincoln

Beautiful landing and product pages

Bones Of Stones Wear

6 stars for the ease of use, and 6 stars for customer service. Any question asked by me has been answered in the highest professional manner possible. They are always online to help. Recommend you give them a try.

Clothing By Desiree

This app is great! It has made possible the things I have been asking Shopify how to do for quite some time.
Jeff has also been super helpful with everything. Amazing service!

Snakehive Store

Fantastic app! Easy to use all features and allows advanced use with HTML and CSS. The creators of the app are also extremely helpful with quick response times.

Lfsoxfordsales

Love this product. So easy to create fantastic landing pages.

Nessimi

Great app. I hope other section features like accordion, google map, categorie banner with hover, icons with boxes or tables for benefits, introducing more google fonts, special product grid functions and other great futures are coming soon.

If you introduce more options hypervisual will be the best design app in 2018.

Great Work!

Gist Yarn

LOVE this app. Quick to set up and dramatically improved my pages. I wanted a simple layout but couldn't get it to work in a mobile responsive way with Shopify's regular Page templates. You can seem an example of how I use it here: https://www.gistyarn.com/pages/wool-yarn-for-weavers

Soapberrico

This is a great app for basic customizations for all kinds of pages. Very happy with it. Plus that the guys are super helpful, A+

This is how we use it on our product page: https://www.treetotub.com/products/soapberry-bath-set

Spiral Spectrum

I tried two other page builder on Shopify before I found this one and OMG. It's the best page builder I've ever used on any platform. Great work!

Gispacau

Hypervisual is easily the best landing page designer app on Shopify! The support from Jeff and Toby is amazing on their end with their quick replies that actually help! It is the easiest page builder to use compared to other page builders!

Really Good Pets Shop

Works really great! Suggestion, add a setting where I can specify how many people are directed to different version of the same page.