Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder

by Hypervisual

Beautiful landing and product pages

Snakehive Store

Fantastic app! Easy to use all features and allows advanced use with HTML and CSS. The creators of the app are also extremely helpful with quick response times.

Lfsoxfordsales

Love this product. So easy to create fantastic landing pages.

Nessimi

Great app. I hope other section features like accordion, google map, categorie banner with hover, icons with boxes or tables for benefits, introducing more google fonts, special product grid functions and other great futures are coming soon.

If you introduce more options hypervisual will be the best design app in 2018.

Great Work!

Gist Yarn

LOVE this app. Quick to set up and dramatically improved my pages. I wanted a simple layout but couldn't get it to work in a mobile responsive way with Shopify's regular Page templates. You can seem an example of how I use it here: https://www.gistyarn.com/pages/wool-yarn-for-weavers

Soapberrico

This is a great app for basic customizations for all kinds of pages. Very happy with it. Plus that the guys are super helpful, A+

This is how we use it on our product page: https://www.treetotub.com/products/soapberry-bath-set

Spiral Spectrum

I tried two other page builder on Shopify before I found this one and OMG. It's the best page builder I've ever used on any platform. Great work!

Gispacau

Hypervisual is easily the best landing page designer app on Shopify! The support from Jeff and Toby is amazing on their end with their quick replies that actually help! It is the easiest page builder to use compared to other page builders!

Really Good Pets Shop

Works really great! Suggestion, add a setting where I can specify how many people are directed to different version of the same page.

Brownbarnskincare

I LOVE this product. In 2014 I paid $16,000 to a website developer to build us a website. He used X-Cart. It was nice and at the time it was great compared to our competitors. In 2017 I switched to Shopify because I could get more of what I wanted at a much cheaper price. I think we had exhausted our developer's abilities. But I Still was not 100% happy with our product pages- it was too much reading, too small for phones, etc.

Jeff from Sunset + Lincoln was awesome to work with, he answered me immediately and helped with everything.

I'm FINALLY happy! This was the program I needed. There is just so much info about what we do that I've been struggling to fit it all on a product page and this is amazing! Thank you!!!!

Here is our first product page. I found it super easy to work with. I'll be continuously working on this until it's just the way I want it.

Bootstrapfarmer

Very happy with this so far. Might just be the most visually appealing page builder app I've found on shopify. While it can't do everything - it seems it was ahead of it's time as it does many of the things Ezra's app does, but without the tacky countdowns and what not.

Toby has always been extremely responsive with our questions - without that, our expeience would be much different. Will continue to use this app as we are happy with it.

Would like to see additional features like being able to have all collections on 1 page, sorted, showing all products. Also a carousel image going across the page with text overlays,