Hypervisual Page Builder

Beautiful landing and product pages

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Girls Gone Happy

I've been using this app for about 9 days now and have created 5 blog posts and a landing page and the main blog page, and after the initial not-at-all-steep learning curve, I can see that it will be a must-have for my store. It's incredibly easy to use, looks beautiful, and the support from Toby, Jeff, and Brian had been incomparable. They've responded quickly, informatively and accurately identified and solved my problems (which have admittedly not been big ones). What an absolutely lovely experience I've had so far; I cannot express how easy it has been to use the app to create our blog posts (our main reason for the app) and the support is second to none. I look forward to a long relationship. PS. See this link below for one of the pages I made with the app:

Warmly,
Justine

MOSTRO

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The App is really easy to use, intuitive and also really powerful, as they say in other reviews don't let the simplicity of the app's interface fool you, you can create beautiful, modern designs and the possibilities are endless. And if you are starting your journey in the ecommerce world let me share with you something really important we’ve learned within the first year. When you are installing an app, you are not just installing an app, you are teaming up with a group of people, that can make your life easier or not at all. Now the persons that are behind Hypervisual, Jeff, Toby and Alice, are amazing, they help us in every doubt we have, always giving us a solution and always there when we need them and they have always exceeded our expectations. So if you want a good looking modern design for your site that makes you standout from the competition and have a team backing you up in every step, go for Hypervisual.

Stash and Stitch

Don't let the simplicity of this app's interface fool you, it is a highly capable page builder. I am able to create beautiful, functional landing pages that have a clean code base and don't bog down the whole site. Customer service is standout too. I had a question and Jeff answered quickly and had me set up with a solution right away. Great app and really is necessary to make up for the lack drag and drop page building in Shopify.

PARI EUROPE

Location Germany

Great APP and fantastic customer service. Thank you so much Toby for your help, much appreciated!

Dissent Pins

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app is great - simple to use and produces great results, but the customer support is the thing that really stands out. I ran into a minor glitch and the Hypervisual team was responsive and clear and helped me fix everything quickly.

AVOILA

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Customer service continues to be impeccable. I've been using Hypervisual for a few years now, and it seems like the only app I can consistently rely on. I rarely actually need help because the interface and app provides everything I need to customize my pages. But when I do reach out, I get a fast, easy solution.

MamaMilla

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Toby is the greatest! If there are any issues (there are non, only me being difficult ;-) ) then he fixes it fast!.
If you are looking for a page builder and you have no coding skills or don't have time to mess around with a desktop/tablet/mobile version of your page. Look no further. Its dead simple to use and will have you up and running in no time!

Snow Fox Skincare

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing customer service from Toby! Replied so quickly and helped us to create anchor links within our page. Thank you

Pur Noisetier | Pure Hazelwood

Amazing app, really easy to use and customizable. Works great also if you have a bilingual store and want a responsive page that will look good in both languages. Plus the support team is fast and very efficient. I will install this app on my other store too!

Ayuda Lift

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is unreal. I missed how easy Wordpress was to use in terms of drag and drop customisation, but this is better! This exceeded my expectations, especially for the homepage. I got it for the blog, but I ended up using it for the homepage, about pages and product pages as well! 10/10