Hypervisual Page Builder

Beautiful landing and product pages

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Dissent Pins

This app is great - simple to use and produces great results, but the customer support is the thing that really stands out. I ran into a minor glitch and the Hypervisual team was responsive and clear and helped me fix everything quickly.

AVOILA

Customer service continues to be impeccable. I've been using Hypervisual for a few years now, and it seems like the only app I can consistently rely on. I rarely actually need help because the interface and app provides everything I need to customize my pages. But when I do reach out, I get a fast, easy solution.

MamaMilla

Toby is the greatest! If there are any issues (there are non, only me being difficult ;-) ) then he fixes it fast!.
If you are looking for a page builder and you have no coding skills or don't have time to mess around with a desktop/tablet/mobile version of your page. Look no further. Its dead simple to use and will have you up and running in no time!

Snow Fox Skincare

Amazing customer service from Toby! Replied so quickly and helped us to create anchor links within our page. Thank you

Pur Noisetier | Pure Hazelwood

Amazing app, really easy to use and customizable. Works great also if you have a bilingual store and want a responsive page that will look good in both languages. Plus the support team is fast and very efficient. I will install this app on my other store too!

Ayuda Lift

This app is unreal. I missed how easy Wordpress was to use in terms of drag and drop customisation, but this is better! This exceeded my expectations, especially for the homepage. I got it for the blog, but I ended up using it for the homepage, about pages and product pages as well! 10/10

The Man Shop

We were getting frustrated with the limitations of our Shopify theme and were researching new ones when we heard about Hypervisual. This awesome app has given us the flexibility to dramatically improve our product pages and home page with better visuals and storytelling.

The support team has been amazing at responding to requests and questions.

Definitely a must-have for non-coding store design.

Sierra Madre Research

Love this app and the team behind it. We used it to quickly build functional and attractive product, blog, and funnel sales pages. The builder is intuitive, but not overly restrictive, so we're able to accomplish what we need without much custom work. When we have needed help with custom features, the team has been right there to offer help and even some custom css from time to time. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a simple page builder.

Case Cabana

I built a new page after downloading this app, and when I viewed it on mobile it looked like the page was shifted left. I contacted support, and within 5 MINUTES they fixed the problem! They not only told me what the issue was, it was caused by some bug from my default theme, they went in and fixed the issue themselves! This support is amazing, 5/5 hands down.

Biowarrior Nutrition

Great support, and super easy to use. I recommend this app if you want a simple product page designed in minutes.