Hypervisual Page Builder

Beautiful landing and product pages

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MOSTRO

The App is really easy to use, intuitive and also really powerful, as they say in other reviews don't let the simplicity of the app's interface fool you, you can create beautiful, modern designs and the possibilities are endless.

And if you are starting your journey in the ecommerce world let me share with you something really important we’ve learned within the first year. When you are installing an app, you are not just installing an app, you are teaming up with a group of people, that can make your life easier or not at all.
Now the persons that are behind Hypervisual, Jeff and Toby, are amazing, they help us in every doubt we have, always giving us a solution and always there when we need them and they have always exceeded our expectations.

So if you want a good looking modern design for your site that makes you standout from the competition and have a team backing you up in every step, go for Hypervisual.

Stash and Stitch

Don't let the simplicity of this app's interface fool you, it is a highly capable page builder. I am able to create beautiful, functional landing pages that have a clean code base and don't bog down the whole site. Customer service is standout too. I had a question and Jeff answered quickly and had me set up with a solution right away. Great app and really is necessary to make up for the lack drag and drop page building in Shopify.

PARI EUROPE

Great APP and fantastic customer service. Thank you so much Toby for your help, much appreciated!

Dissent Pins

This app is great - simple to use and produces great results, but the customer support is the thing that really stands out. I ran into a minor glitch and the Hypervisual team was responsive and clear and helped me fix everything quickly.

AVOILA

Customer service continues to be impeccable. I've been using Hypervisual for a few years now, and it seems like the only app I can consistently rely on. I rarely actually need help because the interface and app provides everything I need to customize my pages. But when I do reach out, I get a fast, easy solution.

MamaMilla

Toby is the greatest! If there are any issues (there are non, only me being difficult ;-) ) then he fixes it fast!.
If you are looking for a page builder and you have no coding skills or don't have time to mess around with a desktop/tablet/mobile version of your page. Look no further. Its dead simple to use and will have you up and running in no time!

Snow Fox Skincare

Amazing customer service from Toby! Replied so quickly and helped us to create anchor links within our page. Thank you

Pur Noisetier | Pure Hazelwood

Amazing app, really easy to use and customizable. Works great also if you have a bilingual store and want a responsive page that will look good in both languages. Plus the support team is fast and very efficient. I will install this app on my other store too!

Ayuda Lift

This app is unreal. I missed how easy Wordpress was to use in terms of drag and drop customisation, but this is better! This exceeded my expectations, especially for the homepage. I got it for the blog, but I ended up using it for the homepage, about pages and product pages as well! 10/10

The Man Shop

We were getting frustrated with the limitations of our Shopify theme and were researching new ones when we heard about Hypervisual. This awesome app has given us the flexibility to dramatically improve our product pages and home page with better visuals and storytelling.

The support team has been amazing at responding to requests and questions.

Definitely a must-have for non-coding store design.