Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder | Reviews

by Sunset + Lincoln

Beautiful landing and product pages

Ark Emporium

I haven't tried any other Shopify page builders. I carefully weighed up all the reviews and decided to go with this. I 'm really glad I did. With Shopify you are not going to get something as robust as ClickFunnels (at the moment) to build a landing page, as the software just isn't available yet, so in the meantime this is as good as it gets. Using it to build prettier shop pages and then landing pages for ads traffic, it will serve you well. Having HyperVisual just to improve your homepage is worth it just in itself. Full width - really good. Toby has also been the perfect helping hand if you have any questions or need anything done promptly. It runs really smoothly and efficiently. No glitches or freezing at all. Fantastic app.

Ag Vet

AMAZING, this is greatest app I ever install to my store. It's doing an amazing job even if I have the multi-lingo app install.

Best customer service ever, Toby just setup my theme real quick and explain me how to use it with my translator app.

I will recommend this app to every body who want to creat assle free landing page

Lucky Snag

WOW, amazing, this is exactly what I was looking for, the missing part on Shopify.
Creating landing page is super important, it make the buyer focus on the products and not drift around. great for facebook ads.

The support got was super fast and overdeliver.

His Hers Toys

The Hypervisual Page Builder app has to be by far the best app we utilized on Shopify since we've started. It gives us way more creative elbow room than what's given to work with for product listings. Customer service was super attentive and knowledgeable. Toby helped us with any questions we had up front and made it work. Highly recommended for the store owner who needs full control of how their store experience is viewed to new & existing customer. Great for a leg up on UX if your creative and want to offer more.

Chuckit Uk

Ho....
....ly...
sh#t!

This app is good, it's really good. I'm gonna say it, it's the best app on Shopify purely because of what it can do to transform your store. The tools furnished unto thee make getting your message across to the consumer so much more effectively.

Just about everything can be controlled to an extent such as image width, spacing, images or no images etc and after playing with the app for about 5ish minutes you'll get used to how it works real quick.

Yes, you can make many pages looks a certain way very quickly via copying another page's style and if you're like me in wanting to make special product pages look like perfection then you can let your heart's desire take fold.

Here is one page looking normal shall we say WITHOUT this app's help:

This page looked identical, now look at it since the app was used to style it:

I rest my case :-)

Familiar Creature

This app is one of the best I have, it's the missing part of Shopify, it will save you time and money contacting coders to change your theme. Support is everything and Toby couldn't give better support. Highly recommended.

Carrepairs

WOW!! The best app on the Shopify store and a must have for any store the uses are endless. I have added this to my store www.recurostyling.co.uk to add extra info to the product pages and it's fantastic I love it. The support was the best I have had and the App is perfect with no speed affects to the website it's just a great app and a app you wont remove once added because its as important as Shopify and gives functions that i would have had to pay to have coded before.

Is it worth 5 starts . Nah 10 Stars

Hemplucid

This is an amazing app! I have been able to create stunning landing pages and more with this simple to use app. I would suggest anyone to start using it to bring create stunning pages that seem to be lacking in basic shopify. Most importantly the customer service is amazing!!

Arousing Appetites

Hands down the best experience we've had with landing page builder across any platform (and we've been with Leadpages, Thrive Themes for Wordpress sites, other page builders here on the Shopify platform) thus far. Support is amazing and super swift, and the builder is intuitive and easy to use. We set up a landing page within 30 minutes that resulted in a large order just 2 hours later. Very, very very happy with this

Somewhatobsessed

I wasn't so sure of this app at first... but then I struggled and struggled with my theme for a couple of weeks. I realised it just couldn't do what I wanted.

So I installed Hypervisual again and am having so much fun making my product pages look so much nicer!

Shopify doesn't really give you much room at all for a description. Or a nice layout for product images.

So thank you for developing this wonderful app! I'll be recommending you to all my friends on Shopify.