Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder

by Hypervisual

Beautiful landing and product pages

Familiar Creature

This app is one of the best I have, it's the missing part of Shopify, it will save you time and money contacting coders to change your theme. Support is everything and Toby couldn't give better support. Highly recommended.

Carrepairs

WOW!! The best app on the Shopify store and a must have for any store the uses are endless. I have added this to my store www.recurostyling.co.uk to add extra info to the product pages and it's fantastic I love it. The support was the best I have had and the App is perfect with no speed affects to the website it's just a great app and a app you wont remove once added because its as important as Shopify and gives functions that i would have had to pay to have coded before.

Is it worth 5 starts . Nah 10 Stars

Hemplucid

This is an amazing app! I have been able to create stunning landing pages and more with this simple to use app. I would suggest anyone to start using it to bring create stunning pages that seem to be lacking in basic shopify. Most importantly the customer service is amazing!!

Arousing Appetites

Hands down the best experience we've had with landing page builder across any platform (and we've been with Leadpages, Thrive Themes for Wordpress sites, other page builders here on the Shopify platform) thus far. Support is amazing and super swift, and the builder is intuitive and easy to use. We set up a landing page within 30 minutes that resulted in a large order just 2 hours later. Very, very very happy with this

Somewhatobsessed

I wasn't so sure of this app at first... but then I struggled and struggled with my theme for a couple of weeks. I realised it just couldn't do what I wanted.

So I installed Hypervisual again and am having so much fun making my product pages look so much nicer!

Shopify doesn't really give you much room at all for a description. Or a nice layout for product images.

So thank you for developing this wonderful app! I'll be recommending you to all my friends on Shopify.

Earnest Collective

This app is simple, easy to use. Great for users that are not technical (code). Uses a drag and drop interface that didn't take long to get used to. Granted, it has its limitations but for most users, I guess it would more than suffice their need. Not to mention, support have been absolutely brilliant. Toby have been patient and excellent throughout. So even if you run into any issues, you can be sure he is on hand to help.

Lastly, thought I'd help those who are on the fence on this. This app would be perfect for those who wants to use a theme and wants to make some changes to certain pages. E.g. banners, text etc. (I create a number of my pages using this app)

Leather Bags Shop

This app is the one thing missing in shopify in terms of design.

Shopify has really beautiful themes to offer, but those premade themes are very limited and limiting. Every change costs, and costs a great deal. Even if you are willing to pay one or two rounds for custom work, it still hardly answers your current needs, and those needs would probably be irrelevant in a month or two...

Hence, you are pretty much limited here. Well, not more or much less with this great page builder.

It is like adding to shopify themes a page builder in the level of wordpress' best page builders, where you could easily customize the look of your store, without knowing a single line of code.

It should be said that everything works here very well. It is highly responsive. Also, and this is very important for me, this app gives you the opportunity to work on your existing product pages, and not only on "pages". Thus, it really gives you a control over the design of your store, and not only on what is relatively unimportant for ecommerce.

Bewasher

I had to update my review. I already gave it 5 stars, but this app is so awesome. I feel that this is the ONLY app that truly allows a custom website. Toby is amazing. I read the reviews even before I tried it. I kept seeing Toby is awesome etc etc.. Honestly, he is the best customer service expert I have ever dealt with. I have been building businesses online since about 2003 and I have never ran into a more " dedicated to service " person. I would say EVERY shopify owner needs this app in 1 way or another it will improve and enhance your online business. I have yet to really implement the app. My site wont launch for a few weeks yet. The landing pages alone add more than enough value for the small price tag. Thanx Toby

Moda London

A fantastic app, that helps to totally transform your Shopify store!
Toby has provided first class help and support.
I would highly recommend this App.
Many thanks
Moda London Team
www.modalondon.com

Edctoys

A+ app. Love it. Simple to use, but so powerful. Best customer support too. Keep it coming! Thanks!