Wishlist

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

$2/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wishlist app

Space Mats

This is the PERFECT wishlist app. It is straight to the point and has all the features you want in a wishlist, for $2 a month. It lets guests have a wishlist or they can sign into their account and save their wishlist for later. I was skeptical at first because in order to set it up, you have to add the developers as staff onto your store. You can give them access to your only your home page and products that way it is not possible for them to mess with any financial or personal settings. I gave them access and by the next day the wishlist was set up perfectly. I also requested that they add the wishlist heart to the front of every product so when customers are scrolling thru a list of products they can easily add them to the wishlist without having to click on each product. I requested this and it was completed the very next day. They are fast with communication and do great work. I have since removed their account from my staff and have had no problems with the wishlist after removing them. I highly suggest this for any store in need of a wishlist, it has everything you need for an unbeatable price!

Altenew

Time spent using app Over 5 years

The app is easy to use and very straightforward. The support team helped us more than once to customize the app and its features to our liking. Totally recommended.

SlickMod

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is one of the best and easiest app you can use for your website. The team integrated the necessary things for my site and it works seamlessly. Very smooth app. Love it!!!

Joy Jewel

Location Japan

I thought the design was nice and simple with no quirks. It has all the necessary functions. The price is also attractive. The support was also very quick and helpful. There were some parts, such as the price display, that were not for the Japanese market, but the support was quick and helpful.

CKVet GmbH

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Perfectly functional App for that price! Really quick and productive support team!
The free App setup works also very efficient.
Some backend interactions could be improved but how much you can ask for $2 a month.
All in all a really good experience. For the customer and the admin.

Farm2Me

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Highlight recommend this product! Avinash and the iWish team helped us upgrade the default Shopify "Add To Bag" button into our custom coded Add To Bag button free of charge Love this team!

Historic Images

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We have used this app for many years, and it has been a great way for our customers to interact with our site and curate their own collections. The app support and development has always been great, and any time we have needed to make theme changes, they have taken great care of us to keep everything working smoothly!

California Ranch Market

Location Mexico

We use this app since before Theme 2.0 rolled out. Liked it then, LOVE it now. Support is great, they helped me with the initial setup and then with the migration to Theme 2.0. This is hands-down the best value for the money you will find for a Wishlist app.

Water Garden Plants

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very pleased - it integrates seamlessly with my store, set up was quick, support is good, and it's good value.

By Pariah

Brilliant app for wish lists. Their customer care is very responsive and quick to make any changes. Thoroughly recommend this app, I have used at big and small companies. They always come up trumps on the styling to make your theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19