Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

My Jungle Shack

Great app at a great price, support was fantastic, within a day of me requesting install/config for my site Kundan logged in and set it all up including matching it to my sites theme.

Chris McMorrow Artist - Paintings and Prints

Added this to my store and the team behind the app installed it and helped me customise it to suit my particular needs. I cannot thank Kundan and colleagues enough for their help. I always check reviews before trying out an app and saw some people complain that service was slow or whatever but in my case they sorted me out in lightning speed ... unbelievable really ...was really impressed. It's now up and running smoothly and I have no hesitation giving 5 stars !! Chris of chrismcmorrow.net

Bundubeard

App works great and pricing is very reasonable. Support was a tad slower that so would have liked, but solved my problem effectively first time round. Definitely worth the install.

Locali

Great product and the best customer service we have ever experienced. Thank you so much for all your help

Amazonias

Great free and fast setup by the creators, who even made sure it matched the rest of my layout. Functionality is what i wanted from it. much better priced than the other apps doing the same thing at a ridiculously high cost (for something that should actually be included in shopify proper).
d

THE X SHOP

While we've only recently installed this app, I wanted to share our preliminary review since the support (by Kundan), functionality, and user interface to match the look-and-feel of The X Shop (www.thexshop.xyz) is aMaZiNg!! In addition, our change requests are completed in a timely manner and the price is so affordable! It can be challenging to find the right app that balances the user requirements with the business requirements at a reasonable price for a startup and so we really appreciate that this app is perfect for this! I highly recommend this app, including the support provided! I will post another review after we've had more time to use it, in particular the backend functionality to review data and obtain insights. Good luck everyone!

Uniform Sarees

Started using this app few weeks back and for a very very reasonable fee, this app is a life savior, simple to install, support team is very supportive for any kind of modifications and the app works wonder, check here www.uniformsarees.in

The Outfit

I was using this app till it stops working, now it is imposible to go into the configuration page. Theres no way to communicate with the developers.

Avalon and Ninth

I have nothing but great things to say! First off, if you don't have any coding experience, don't worry. They will help you get it installed. And they will format everything so it blends right in with your theme.

I've had them help me out on a few themes and each time they are quick, courteous, and willing to fix if it didn't turn out exactly the way I envisioned it the first time.

Money well spent at only $2 a month! Definitely recommend!

With Bling

This is an excellent app!! It does everything it says it does. It's cheap. Also don't worry if you need customisation. Although it requires coding, if you explain to the developers what you need, they will edit this for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17