iWish: Wishlist , 221 reviews

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and affordability. Its wishlist feature enhances the shopping experience and boosts sales. Merchants also find value in tracking popular products through customers' wishlists. The app's customer support is praised for their exceptional service and customization to fit the store's theme. The installation process is straightforward, with support available for setup. The app is recommended for its reliability, cost-effectiveness, and potential to enhance Shopify store functionality.

January 9, 2024

I was looking to add a favorites feature to my Shopify store. I took a look at all of the possible options and iWish stood out for its extremely reasonable pricing model and excellent reviews. Avinash has been absolutely stellar customizing and tweaking the app to work exactly as I wanted it to. He has definitely provided 5 star customer service no matter how many times I asked for modifications, and it was many! Ultimately the app is functioning exactly as I had envisioned a favorites feature on my site should.

Mug Barista
16 days using the app
December 10, 2023

The team were extremely helpful during an urgent request with the functionality of our iWish app and custom theme.

I'm very thankful for your support and expertise.

State of Escape
Almost 2 years using the app
November 21, 2023

Functionality works great and the support team was very helpful. They went above and beyond to address an issue we had. Highly recommend!

Santorelli
Over 4 years using the app
December 6, 2023

Avinash with iWish was great!! They have fantastic customer service and set everything up for you! Definitely recommend this app!!!

Three Mad Hatters Mercantile
6 days using the app
January 18, 2024

Après de longue recherche, la meilleure application de liste de souhaits. Le support a été disponible pour faire plusieurs petits changements visuels sur le thème.

Ludisphere
France
14 days using the app
October 30, 2023

Sensational app and excellent customer service. It seems crazy that Shopify doesn't offer wishlist functionality out of the box, but this app provides everything I need at a very reasonable price. Special thanks to Avinash for his excellent help in configuring the app for me

Butcher Baker Grocer
3 days using the app
December 29, 2023

very bad i am try to talk to him but not getting reply from Avinash

Peplos Jeans
India
About 1 hour using the app
August 16, 2023

I have been using this app for a long time.Support was quick and very helpful. The issue was resolved immediately. Easy to use app.

dresspeople
Japan
Over 4 years using the app
August 24, 2023

We had a really particular vision of how we wanted iWish to look and operate, so Kundan and Avinash are MVPs for helping us tweak it to be just right. This app has so much functionality in it, and we're excited to have customers using it.

ILA SODHANI
About 1 year using the app
July 21, 2023

The staff is very helpful at making custom modifications for your store. The app is cheap and works very well, we haven't had any bugs. Love it!

Beauties Lab