Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Avalon and Ninth

I have nothing but great things to say! First off, if you don't have any coding experience, don't worry. They will help you get it installed. And they will format everything so it blends right in with your theme.

I've had them help me out on a few themes and each time they are quick, courteous, and willing to fix if it didn't turn out exactly the way I envisioned it the first time.

Money well spent at only $2 a month! Definitely recommend!

With Bling

This is an excellent app!! It does everything it says it does. It's cheap. Also don't worry if you need customisation. Although it requires coding, if you explain to the developers what you need, they will edit this for you!

Roudbreck

For 2 USD per month this app has an unbeatable price quality ratio!I am usually not willing to pay extra for additional apps and I am sure that there are many out there who think that way. But for 2 USD even I can make an exception!IThere are free alternatives out there however I needed an app which language can be completely customized. And it does work like a charm after the developers took care of everything!

JYards

This application is distinguished in terms of stability and affordability. It does the job seamlessly. In addition, customer service and technical support is so strong, responsive, and always cooperative with customization. A safe and proper choice for any scale.

Town & Shore Studio

Sounded like a good fit but could not get the product configured with the instructions provided. Support seems to not be available during US business hours. I did not get a response. I've uninstalled, seems like developer based install is needed. townshorestudio.com

Hamisi

The application is simple and functional and above all it is cheap. The strength is the support. They responded in a timely manner and made changes to my site that were not due. recommended

Eleganz n Grace - The Style Shoppe

This is a good app. Perfect for my website. Awesome support staff Kundan who helped set up everything to my satisfaction patiently and efficiently. Highly recommended.

LOULOU

Absolutely excellent app and amazing customer support.
I asked for the free setup offered because I have a non english webshop, and I was really impressed. Finnish language translation got installed and the application was made to match the theme design.
check the wishlist. @ www.loulou.fi

I highly recommend.
Big thanx to Kundan & Avinash

Once Off Creations

I am super impressed with this app as well as the staff who handle the support.
Well done guys, I am impressed.
I asked for changes, and then some more, and EVERY single time they helped.
Perfect.
I cannot recommend this app supplier enough.
Visit my site at www.onceoffcreations.com to see the HEART icon on my products. Very impressive.
Also check out their Now in stock @ $3 app. Also brilliant. I asked them to add things and change things. EVERYTHING was done perfectly!!
A BIG thank you to Kundan and Avinash!!!!

QUO

Fantastic support. And app works fast and smooth. Customization of certain aspects of the app was very quick.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16