Wishlist

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

$2/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wishlist app

Altenew

Time spent using app Over 5 years

The app is easy to use and very straightforward. The support team helped us more than once to customize the app and its features to our liking. Totally recommended.

SlickMod

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is one of the best and easiest app you can use for your website. The team integrated the necessary things for my site and it works seamlessly. Very smooth app. Love it!!!

Joy Jewel

Location Japan

I thought the design was nice and simple with no quirks. It has all the necessary functions. The price is also attractive. The support was also very quick and helpful. There were some parts, such as the price display, that were not for the Japanese market, but the support was quick and helpful.

CKVet GmbH

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Perfectly functional App for that price! Really quick and productive support team!
The free App setup works also very efficient.
Some backend interactions could be improved but how much you can ask for $2 a month.
All in all a really good experience. For the customer and the admin.

Farm2Me

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Highlight recommend this product! Avinash and the iWish team helped us upgrade the default Shopify "Add To Bag" button into our custom coded Add To Bag button free of charge Love this team!

Historic Images

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We have used this app for many years, and it has been a great way for our customers to interact with our site and curate their own collections. The app support and development has always been great, and any time we have needed to make theme changes, they have taken great care of us to keep everything working smoothly!

California Ranch Market

Location Mexico

We use this app since before Theme 2.0 rolled out. Liked it then, LOVE it now. Support is great, they helped me with the initial setup and then with the migration to Theme 2.0. This is hands-down the best value for the money you will find for a Wishlist app.

Water Garden Plants

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very pleased - it integrates seamlessly with my store, set up was quick, support is good, and it's good value.

By Pariah

Brilliant app for wish lists. Their customer care is very responsive and quick to make any changes. Thoroughly recommend this app, I have used at big and small companies. They always come up trumps on the styling to make your theme.

Myjoul

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Avoid, avoid, avoid! Not integrated with the 2.0 shop and there are several bugs. The app does not work and also messed up parts of my website. Since then they are ignoring every email and refuse to remove the app and restore my website. I will now have to find someone else to delete the code and fix it. Save your time and find a better app that actually works and have a half-decent customer service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19