Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

$2/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist app

Myjoul

Avoid, avoid, avoid! Not integrated with the 2.0 shop and there are several bugs. The app does not work and also messed up parts of my website. Since then they are ignoring every email and refuse to remove the app and restore my website. I will now have to find someone else to delete the code and fix it. Save your time and find a better app that actually works and have a half-decent customer service!

Tiny Frock Shop

I have been using this app for over 2 years now. It has been fantastic! My store was just upgraded to 2.0 and I asked for some help getting the app up to speed with my new theme and magically it was taken care of the next day. They don't always answer the emails you send but they get the work done so if you don't get an answer, check your site to see if they already did the work because most likely they have. Thanks guys you rule! - Tinyfrockshop.com

Jarlia By Jolina

It's worth it for $2. Good app and great customer service! Our Wishlist app has been setup successfully with support and I was able to request some extra customization to adjust the app on mobile phones. Please note Wishlist page is designed to match your theme and website layout. They will try they best to help you get the result you want. Thank you so much developer for this amazing affordable app.

Cymbal House

Potentially good app, not so great customer service! There are some installation problems at the start which only developer could do. Later we had to work on a few issues on styling and a few bugs on functions, but the developer started ignoring our calls right after installation. Also there is an obvious English language barrier.

Gembo-Tique

These guys are the best. So quick to help setup and code for you.
As for the app, it's great, fits in well and does more than most

Oh My Crafty Supplies Inc.

By far the best customer service and pricing. This is perfect for our website! No setup required if you don't want to. They will set it up for you and very quick on doing so. We use the Avenue theme and works wonderful with it. Thanks for such a wonderful solution for a very affordable price.

Best of Kashmir

The app works nicely and installation was quite easy. But once we decided to install a new wishlist, it wouldnt go away.
All instances of the wishlist (header, homepage, product page) had to be removed manually which was quite unprofessional.

Ozhotdeal.com.au

I was struggling about copy/paste the code as others app but this team is really helpful, they do that with no extra cost, what a great customer service. Good price and easy to use, nice apperance on my website. Highly recommend
Thanks team

SERGEY NAUMOV

Very great app! The team has helped me to set up everything and not it works perfectly. Thank you very much!!!

www.shop-hannahmartin.com

Read my email and help me immediately. I loose costumer because of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18