Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Raw Glitter Llc

Honestly, this is the best app for wishlists out there! Not only is the app itself amazing, but so is the customer service. Im not tech savvy whatsoever and their customer support theme installed the app for ,me completely for free! For $2 a month you will get more than what you pay for. They installed the wishlist to match my themes look in less than 24 hours. For $2 you get free setup, plus extensive analytical reports that enable you to track which products are most desired and what inventory to order more of. You can view each customers wishlist (behind the scenes so to speak). Ive been a shopify customer and user for over 3 years now and have purchased tons of different apps but none of them have made me happier than this one. In fact, this is the first review Ive ever written for any app, thats how amazing it works for me! If youre looking for a wishlist app, look no further, this is the best one out there!

Bycoon

Before this app, we tried two other apps and they all asked for crazy amount of money for custom installation.

This app is great, works perfectly with our shop. If you have an unusual theme and design just send them an installation request and they will do it to match your store design.

The support is amazing everything was done in the most professional and clean way. Plus, the support is free and got a response in less 24 hours... totally mind blowing !!

The price is totally affordable and worth it.

Nice job guys

The Armoury

I moved my store from Woocommerce to shopify, and had my wishlist on my old store exactly as I liked it. I purchased this app and, seeing they were happy to install it for me, emailed them with screenshots showing exactly how I'd like the wishlist placed, including in my header menu, and how I wanted it to show. A day later, it's done PERFECTLY and any little changes I asked for after that were done promptly. I am astonished this app costs so little considering the customer support is so amazing! Thank you again guys, I will be recommending you :)

Luna Amora

Cant get ahold of support , app was not " freely " installed . This app is no where to be found on my theme though I've did most everything they said i needed to do manually .

Gilleri Jewel

nice apps and good support
Yet, you need to consider that when you ask the support to integrate the app for you in order to adjust the 'look and feel' of your store,
later on, uninstalling this app just by Shopify Admin/Apps, might not be enough, and might need the support team again to complete the uninstallation,

Abravaro

Great app and excellent customer service! After downloading the app, I sent a request to have them install the app for me. In less than 24 hours, I received an email stating that they installed the app on my site, and they even matched the design to my theme/color scheme. So far it works great, and I would highly recommend this app.

Toyorgame

Excellent app! Kudos for the app developer! Having problem while installing but the developer provided an excellent services on customization and it fits to my theme very well! Highly recommended!

Karlahanson Com

This app is great! Totally smooth and slick. Integrated seamlessly with my store. I asked for lots of little customizations so the wishlist page could be accessible through a menu, and asked for fontAwesome heart icons to be added, and quite a few other tweaks as well. The app developers provided all of these customizations free of charge, and set up the entire app to be seamlessly integrated with my store. Incredible level of customer service. It is also very affordable compared to other apps of its kind. I am very impressed by these guys, hope they continue to make more apps because I would happily use them if they provided the same level of support.

Skritovskrina Com

I didn't tried installing the app on my own. Instead, I asked the support team to do it for me and I have it installed and styled exactly the way I wanted in a matter of couple of hours. The app works great and the support is superb!

Yellow Rose Treasures

Excellant app for web develpers i highly recomend it,thnx again