Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Cloverleafshop

I installed the app last week and had some difficulty with the location of the "Add to Wishlist" link. I emailed the company for help and never heard back. I just checked my website and the "add to wishlist" link is centered where I want it to be and all of my other product.liquid pages have been updated! I was so pleasantly surprised that I'm reviewing the app, something I'm usually too lazy to do, to tell you to GET THIS APP!

Wilsonville Diamond

App works great, Support to get it up and running was first class. AND; when my our website converted to HTTPS SSL security they helped my find a bug in my coding, that was not even anything to do with their app! Then they would not even accept any payment for their time and expertise. Better service than shopify.

Susumaya

The support is responsive and helpful. I recommend. Thanks....

Artisan Bound Llc

Not a plug and play requires coding, nope.

www.ArtisanBound.com

Hiddenpurls

This is a great app with top-notch support.

Out Of The Hutch

Now have a Wish List added to my shop. Great service from this app developer. Very pleased so far.

Quan Jewelry

Loving this new feature on our site! The support was quick in responding to our requests.

Arts Crafts Jewels

Simple effective app, installed and matched to my store by the customer service team all with in 24 working hours. Very impressed.

Mlmlabel

Easy to use app with great support who were happy to customise it for us to match our website style.

Sunday Gold

this app is an integral part of my store and for $2/month it's a steal. Any trouble getting it set up, just reach out to their support and they'll happily get it going for you.