Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Out Of The Hutch

Now have a Wish List added to my shop. Great service from this app developer. Very pleased so far.

Quan Jewelry

Loving this new feature on our site! The support was quick in responding to our requests.

Arts Crafts Jewels

Simple effective app, installed and matched to my store by the customer service team all with in 24 working hours. Very impressed.

Mlmlabel

Easy to use app with great support who were happy to customise it for us to match our website style.

Sunday Gold

this app is an integral part of my store and for $2/month it's a steal. Any trouble getting it set up, just reach out to their support and they'll happily get it going for you.

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

For $2 a month you really can't go wrong! I have had some complaints of it not working properly but for the most part my customers love it. http://www.treehuggerclothpads.com

Revoir 2

Very good app and great support team!

Futurebikini

Perfect!
They did all the setup during the Christmas Day. Even the design matching with my store.

Max

Warlord Games

Used the contact form on this page but no response - not even an acknowledgement that they have received the message.

Edit: not sure the support link on this page works. Submitted a ticket here: http://shopapps.in/support/ and got an acknowledgement straight away. Problem solved within 48hours.

Motion Rc

App stopped working a day or two before Black Friday. Contacted the developer and they said they added more servers because their system was overloaded, they assured me it was working fine. Well it actually got worse and we had to remove the scripts form our page because it was causing our homepage and product pages to basically be unusable. Now the app doesn't even load inside the shopify Admin screen, we get a server not found error. Tried to email the developer but no response. Too bad because this app was good while it worked, but I think they were not prepared for the volume - probably a young, inexperienced company.