Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Retrogression

This app is problematic in odd ways and support is inconsistent. In my experience, emails are answered about two weeks later and the problems I'm reporting are not getting fixed. It's only $2 so I suppose you get what you pay for...

Bump Bunny

Really good so far. Has only been in a few days. But they were very helpful with the setup and it seems to be working really well. Thanks guys!! :)

Luxxlook

The support team made it look exactly as I wanted! So happy to have this app on my store, luxxlook.com

The Earstylist

The support team was great in setting up my wishlist and matching it to our CSS.

Blackopstoys 2

We've only had this app installed for about a week and already it's been a great addition. I cannot believe how many customers have created huge wishlists in such a short amount of time and we've had no complaints. They did the free install for us and they even installed their code on template pages we'd created specifically for our store. That was nice to see. Great app! Highly recommend it.

Kat Scrappiness

I installed it and asked for the free installation help and they broke my site. Now I can't take orders! Have been emailing for days with no response. Really disappointed.

Fairlings

Seamless setup by the team and really happy how they've integrated our theme style.

Gflock

This is perfect. Swift service, I managed to implement it the way I wanted to have it. Excellent stuff. Look forward to more Apps

Logique Boutique

Best bang for the buck. Best part? Their team installs it for you and designs it to fit your theme! Perfect little add on

Washigang

This is a great app! It works well, looks great, and my customers love it! Thanks guys!