Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

$2/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist app

Out Of The Hutch

Now have a Wish List added to my shop. Great service from this app developer. Very pleased so far.

Quan Jewelry

Loving this new feature on our site! The support was quick in responding to our requests.

Arts Crafts Jewels

Simple effective app, installed and matched to my store by the customer service team all with in 24 working hours. Very impressed.

Mlmlabel

Easy to use app with great support who were happy to customise it for us to match our website style.

Sunday Gold

this app is an integral part of my store and for $2/month it's a steal. Any trouble getting it set up, just reach out to their support and they'll happily get it going for you.

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

For $2 a month you really can't go wrong! I have had some complaints of it not working properly but for the most part my customers love it. http://www.treehuggerclothpads.com

Revoir 2

Very good app and great support team!

Futurebikini

Perfect!
They did all the setup during the Christmas Day. Even the design matching with my store.

Max

Warlord Games

Used the contact form on this page but no response - not even an acknowledgement that they have received the message.

Edit: not sure the support link on this page works. Submitted a ticket here: http://shopapps.in/support/ and got an acknowledgement straight away. Problem solved within 48hours.

Motion Rc

Great basic wishlist app. Support responds quickly and is eager to help, but language can be a barrier.