Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Europabay

This App is a must have for all shops. Its cheap, Cheerful, Handy, Very useful and helps generate more sales. After Install shopapps.in stepped in and made it too easy for us! Set up was a breeze and now we have a wishlist that is reliable and useful. Many Thanks again to Kundan for all his help and customisation's

Amazing Grace 4

Great application! It has helped my products reach larger audiences and created outstanding experiences for those who visit my e-commerce website.

Thank You!

Dexterity Brand

Great app and exactly what I needed for my new store selling shirts with magnetic closures. The free setup was greatly appreciated. www.dexteritybrand.com.au

Eliksirio

Great app for Shopify stores! Highly recommend!
Www.eliksirio.gr

Vapel1fe

Didnt even get to use it, for the simple fact you have to assign an admin to your store to install it. What if I wanted to do it myself. Uninstalled

Roni Taylor Fit

Kundan has been amazingly helpful! I asked for features that they did not already have and he was more than willing to get me what I asked for. I even had to change themes and he installed the app to my new theme without hesitation. I have several apps installed and this is my first review because I am so impressed with their service. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great wishlist app...so worth it!!!

Artark

Appears to have not have been not working on our site for months. Don't set and forget. Pay for a better one.

Test4rr

Love this app! Nice to have the feature for customers to add to their wish list for future holidays or as gifts. Recommend this app as it is easy to install and works flawlessly.

www.RebelRomanceShop.com

Flauntfashionlibrary

This is a great app! They helped me install the app for free. I had a few issues and change requests which they quickly fixed. Very happy so far! =). Thank you for your help.

Ns1specialty Shop

This review is long over due. Great App and features. Support is very helpful if needed. Thank you!