Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

For $2 a month you really can't go wrong! I have had some complaints of it not working properly but for the most part my customers love it. http://www.treehuggerclothpads.com

Revoir 2

Very good app and great support team!

Futurebikini

Perfect!
They did all the setup during the Christmas Day. Even the design matching with my store.

Max

Warlord Games

Used the contact form on this page but no response - not even an acknowledgement that they have received the message.

Edit: not sure the support link on this page works. Submitted a ticket here: http://shopapps.in/support/ and got an acknowledgement straight away. Problem solved within 48hours.

Motion Rc

App stopped working a day or two before Black Friday. Contacted the developer and they said they added more servers because their system was overloaded, they assured me it was working fine. Well it actually got worse and we had to remove the scripts form our page because it was causing our homepage and product pages to basically be unusable. Now the app doesn't even load inside the shopify Admin screen, we get a server not found error. Tried to email the developer but no response. Too bad because this app was good while it worked, but I think they were not prepared for the volume - probably a young, inexperienced company.

Italianbarber 2

I have been using the app for a long time and it works well. They had some issues around Black Friday, however, they resolved the issues and have added more servers.

Yourallure

It does exactly as described and they will even install it for you. Great App!

Cleobella

Just starting to use the app, but have already had a great experience. The team was so helpful in doing the full install process and making sure the app looked exactly the way we wanted on our website. Highly recommend!

After Alice 2

Great value app and very helpful/responsive support to install and tailor to our site. Highly recommended.

On Trends Avenue

Great App and speedy Customer Service. Easily incorporated into my store. I took advantage of the free set up option. It was set up in a matter of hours. When I needed changes made to the color it was completed quickly as well. The functionality is simply perfect for what I need and the price cannot be beat. https://www.ontrendsavenue.com