Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Mlmlabel

Easy to use app with great support who were happy to customise it for us to match our website style.

Sunday Gold

this app is an integral part of my store and for $2/month it's a steal. Any trouble getting it set up, just reach out to their support and they'll happily get it going for you.

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

For $2 a month you really can't go wrong! I have had some complaints of it not working properly but for the most part my customers love it. http://www.treehuggerclothpads.com

Revoir 2

Very good app and great support team!

Futurebikini

Perfect!
They did all the setup during the Christmas Day. Even the design matching with my store.

Max

Warlord Games

Used the contact form on this page but no response - not even an acknowledgement that they have received the message.

Edit: not sure the support link on this page works. Submitted a ticket here: http://shopapps.in/support/ and got an acknowledgement straight away. Problem solved within 48hours.

Motion Rc

Great basic wishlist app. Support responds quickly and is eager to help, but language can be a barrier.

Italianbarber 2

I have been using the app for a long time and it works well. They had some issues around Black Friday, however, they resolved the issues and have added more servers.

Yourallure

It does exactly as described and they will even install it for you. Great App!

Cleobella

Just starting to use the app, but have already had a great experience. The team was so helpful in doing the full install process and making sure the app looked exactly the way we wanted on our website. Highly recommend!