Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Deskspo

Basic app but does everything you need in a basic wishlist and easy to customise. The code is also super clear to understand which makes it easy to extend. Great app! One feature that would be great to have would be the ability to add products into different lists ala Product Hunt.

Discriminant

I've been waiting for over a week for support to get back to me. Still no progress.

Tartanblanketco

Great app, great developers. Exactly what we need from a wishlist app and does the job perfectly. Love it.

Cinderloop

These guys are amazing! They installed the app and made everything work with my theme so fast, even adding a wishlist icon that totally matched the existing shopping cart icon. I was really impressed. No issues, works perfectly. Thank you!!

Antoinette

Cinderloop.com

The Kamli Shop

Really nice but hard for uninstall.

Supply4bag

AMAZING APP. A MUST-HAVE APP in Shopify's store.

Simple but functional and valuable.

The developers are very helpful, they designed My Wishlist Page to match my website layout and look gorgeous.

Highly recommended.

SUPPLY4BAG.COM

Kickin Rad

This app is an amazing value! Support installed it for me very quickly, and it integrated perfectly with my theme. Highly recommended!

Dark Elf Dice

Absolutely amazing app! We've been wanting a Wishlist on the site for sometime, and the app developers had us up and running in no time at all. In the end, all we had to do was download the app and request that they set it up. The developers took care of everything, and *poof!* like magic we now have a Wishlist that matches the site. Thank you!

Artprintsvicky

Very proffesional app, with super fast custom installation to my theme, it looks beautiful in my shop. Of course highly recomment.

Vicky :)))

Collect And Display

Very impressed with this app and the developers.

The Wishlist itself operates very smoothly and is easy to use. I had some advanced installation instructions which the developers were more than happy to help with and they had them implemented within a very short time.

This Wishlist app is cheaper than the one we using previously and in far superior in comparison. Highly recommended.