Wishlist

Wishlist

$2/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
February 26, 2022

Very pleased - it integrates seamlessly with my store, set up was quick, support is good, and it's good value.

Water Garden Plants
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 25, 2022

Brilliant app for wish lists. Their customer care is very responsive and quick to make any changes. Thoroughly recommend this app, I have used at big and small companies. They always come up trumps on the styling to make your theme.

By Pariah
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 19, 2022

Avoid, avoid, avoid! Not integrated with the 2.0 shop and there are several bugs. The app does not work and also messed up parts of my website. Since then they are ignoring every email and refuse to remove the app and restore my website. I will now have to find someone else to delete the code and fix it. Save your time and find a better app that actually works and have a half-decent customer service!

Myjoul
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 12, 2022

I have been using this app for over 2 years now. It has been fantastic! My store was just upgraded to 2.0 and I asked for some help getting the app up to speed with my new theme and magically it was taken care of the next day. They don't always answer the emails you send but they get the work done so if you don't get an answer, check your site to see if they already did the work because most likely they have. Thanks guys you rule! - Tinyfrockshop.com

Tiny Frock Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
Edited February 14, 2022

We update our review for 1 star because they never reply or acknowledge email. Really bad customer service!

Jarlia By Jolina
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 29, 2021

Potentially good app, not so great customer service! There are some installation problems at the start which only developer could do. Later we had to work on a few issues on styling and a few bugs on functions, but the developer started ignoring our calls right after installation. Also there is an obvious English language barrier.

Cymbal House
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
September 8, 2021

These guys are the best. So quick to help setup and code for you.
As for the app, it's great, fits in well and does more than most

Gembo-Tique
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 12, 2021

By far the best customer service and pricing. This is perfect for our website! No setup required if you don't want to. They will set it up for you and very quick on doing so. We use the Avenue theme and works wonderful with it. Thanks for such a wonderful solution for a very affordable price.

Oh My Crafty Supplies Inc.
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
July 3, 2021

The app works nicely and installation was quite easy. But once we decided to install a new wishlist, it wouldnt go away.
All instances of the wishlist (header, homepage, product page) had to be removed manually which was quite unprofessional.

Best of Kashmir
India
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 7, 2021

I was struggling about copy/paste the code as others app but this team is really helpful, they do that with no extra cost, what a great customer service. Good price and easy to use, nice apperance on my website. Highly recommend
Thanks team