4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing upselling strategies and boosting sales, with some reporting a 30% revenue increase within a month. Key features like the urgency countdown timer and in-cart upsell are praised for their effectiveness. The app is also appreciated for its user-friendly and customizable interface. The support team is noted for their quick response and assistance with customization.

Edited July 19, 2021

Downloaded this app and have been using it for a couple of months now. I'd say the app is user friendly and intuitive. Works great and lots of functions. Looks great as well both on mobile and desktop. Customer supports great too! Looking forward to some amazing results to come.

Elfie
7 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied July 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback buddy.....🥰🥰 Increase your AOV with iCart!!!!❤️‍❤️‍🔥

Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳

July 14, 2021

We are still piloting the app but the chat support has been great. Very responsive and took the time to understand our requirements.

Gorilla Lab | Shopify Experts
2 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied July 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.🥳

July 13, 2021

App is great, nice and straight forward helps you to build a much smarter and more sophisticated cart with upsells and many other features. Support is very great and responsive as well!

Steez Brand
Over 1 year using the app
Identixweb Limited replied July 15, 2021

July 6, 2021

iCart app is amazing, makes my shop more profesional and specialy auto upsell when someone add to cart. A little bit delay but its fine, support is top. Recommended you all

Northernhood
Vietnam
About 2 years using the app
Identixweb Limited replied July 6, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤ Increase your AOV with iCart...

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

July 4, 2021

It is really easy to apply what I wanna make, and after-sales service is really quick response to me and I feel good. The app is multi-function and deserved to try.

PGM
2 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied July 5, 2021

Best Wishes to you!!🥳

Edited August 2, 2021

Very bad experience. The biggest bug in this app is that tier discount gets applied on all products. If you want to exclude some products it has the option but in that case if a customer adds excluded product in cart, the entire tier discount will stop working even on non-excluded products. thats a big problem.

Belora
India
13 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied July 2, 2021

Hi - Ainara! I am really very sorry 😢 😢 to hear about that and I apologize 👏🏻👏🏻 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for the inconvenience you had with our app.
→ I have investigated the live chats you had with our support team and I found that they keep asking you for the issue you were facing with the app but somehow the chat was closed in the middle of a conversation and our support team was not able to get the exact issue of the app.
→ Can you please give us a chance and overview of the issue so we can investigate that further and resolve your problems with the app?
→ Looking forward to hearing from you.

July 2, 2021

Very good app to customize the drawer cart. The client service is super reactive if you need help :)

Nêge Paris
France
2 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied July 2, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤ Keep upselling with iCart...

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

July 2, 2021

je recommande cette application tres pratique et facile d utilisation merci le sevice apres vente est tres reactive

BYNIAB
France
5 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied July 2, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤ Keep upselling with iCart, Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

July 1, 2021

If i could give this app 0 stars I wouldn't hesitate to do so. This app has the power of overriding your shopify settings. I dont do free shipping outside of the US and this app just gave free shipping to a international customer which costed me more money than my product value. I would not touch this app. There are plenty of better options out there for you! Trust me!

Skinny Golf
About 17 hours using the app
Identixweb Limited replied July 5, 2022

Hey Skinny Golf!👋 Hope you are doing well.

We have updated our app with many new features and functionality. Now you can offer free shipping in particular countries only which you have selected.

To know about the new features please reach out to our support team at support@identixweb.com

Yours truly,
Binal Savani
Customer Success Team Lead

Edited June 26, 2021

Handy app! the only problem is the price is too high for me. What I sold has a meager profit.
......

luckypopupcards
3 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied June 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review!!! 🙏🏻