Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

The Leather Guy

There was a bit of a hiccup with the initial run through, but Vitalii was quick to respond and fix the issue. Now everything runs smoothly and our image rankings are ever increasing!

Life's a Beach

I use this app to help me optimize my alt text .. and it's really good app it's easy and saves a lot of time .. very recommended

Sports Vision Bend

Pretty sweet app! I have over a thousand images that I wasn't looking forward to doing manually. This app let me make a template and then did it for me in two minutes. Shopify should do this for us... but this is affordable and great.

Boutique Top Tendance

I use this app 10 days ago and I am very happy when I test my website and I work my SEO. All my pis get name with my name

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Great app. I've had it for over a year and it does a wonderful job of adding alt text to all of my images. Saves me tons of time.

Punkjuice.com

simple format to use and no fuss. use this if you have hundreds or thousands of images. Could be better if the app had more options for customisation

OddGifts.com

I slowly started adding Alt-Text to over 1000 products in my store. I did 4 products and figured there had to be a faster way. I found this app and it updated all the alt-text for all my products in a matter of minutes. That would have taken me days to do manually. Thank you for saving my sanity. Great app, highly recommended.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

Wonderful app, it increases my traffic every time I optimize my images by at less 300 percent. I like the fact it a stand alone app.

Florida Tees & Accessories

This app is great for saving time by adding alt text to all my images in a matter of minutes. Important to SEO

MaryJanes Hemp

AWESOME app! Save ALOT of time! i have over 10,000 items with multiple pics for each item and varient. About 50.000 pics ALL optimized for me!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14