Reviews (174)

4.8

Merchants highly praise this app for its ability to automate alt text for images, enhancing SEO and saving time, especially beneficial for stores with extensive inventories. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and cost-effectiveness. The app supports automatic updates for new images and offers customizable alt text templates to improve SEO relevance. It's noted for efficient handling of large image volumes and helps improve web accessibility for visually impaired users. Customer support is consistently described as responsive and helpful.

July 12, 2024

It’s great to get images quickly optimised. But BEWARE. After days of work optimising all the alt descriptions manually, this app wiped out all my hard work and rest it.
So although it was great in the beginning, it’s actually ended up costing me days of lost work and effort.
Totally gutted.

I would suggest only loading this app if you are intending never to optimise the images yourself. OR immediately uninstalling it once you’ve let it do the initial optimisation.

ImagineDIY
4 months using the app
November 3, 2023

Works as advertised. I asked for a new feature to distinguish multiple images for a single product so they don't all have the same alt text. This way, Google would know they are different. They added the feature in less than 24 hours. Great.

CALI Strong
Over 6 years using the app
March 20, 2024

Wonderful. It works! Wish I googled this sooner.

P.A.M. (Perks And Mini)
About 17 hours using the app
January 28, 2024

Great service at a reasonable price

Kpughdesigns
10 months using the app
October 7, 2023

Would recommend them will save you lots of time so you can run your business.

Nvrift Adventures
21 days using the app
August 15, 2023

Does what it's supposed to do - I heard Shopify's Director of Product discussing the functionality of this app as something they would like to offer in the future on the "Shopify Masters" podcast, but this app offers auto-generated Alt text already.

Too bad it can't also pick up on images added to the description. Other than that a great app and a great price.

aroonasurf.shop
26 minutes using the app
October 22, 2023

Très bon travail, surtout pour ce prix, ajouter a leurs application pour compresser les images, c'est nickel

Designix
France
About 23 hours using the app
Edited April 18, 2017

I'm now giving this app and the team behind it 5 stars as I reached out to ask them to make changes to the app to allow for variants in the alt text which they did. I can't fault them.

My original review "I'd love to give this app 5 stars but currently, it doesn't support variant images so if like me you have products with multiple colour options each image is given the same alt text, not see to favourably by Google.

I have contacted the developers and I'm hoping they will update the app for variants too, when this happens I will not hesitate to change my review. They were very good at answering my questions"

Tangled Yarn
Almost 6 years using the app
October 4, 2016

Seems to be working and adding Appropriate Alts, now to see how search results improve over the next week. Thank you!

Innervision Crystals
Over 5 years using the app
March 23, 2017

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/