Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

First Source Wireless

This app saved me so much time! I just set up a quick template and hit optimize and the app did the rest. Hoping to see a boost in image SEO soon.

Milton Wes

The set-up process is quick and easy. However, I think your website's product titles and types have to be structured properly for this to work. Time will tell.

FLOWCHA FashionxBeauty

I just started using.
I will come back after one month of trying it to actually review it.
I am hoping it can do what it actually says it will do.

LOL, I Need that! LLC

This app made seems to have made a difference. Still not sure. Playing around with it. I may delete or make a better review. But leaving a review is the only way I could see the button to make changes.

LED Smart Pods

Very easy to use. Simply enter the product name in brackets, and you're up and running in minutes. I haven't had time to see if it actually works, so I hope it does what it says it will do! We'll see...

Trivoshop

Looking forward to the benefits Alt text brings to my products. Hopefully lots of traffic from the Alt Images.

Freebird Apparel

This alt text app is great for image text and is a time saver. I use it to let Google know what the image is so it can get to the top of the search engine. It is also good information when the image isn't visible to people

ZUNGLE

It works perfectly. Nice and fast!
Thanks for people who made this app.
If you use shopify in states, you should install this app.

Curated Tree

I have just installed it. Worked like a charm:) Trust it will continue to update without any flaw in the future too.

Energy Peace Shop

UPDATE: Learned that the alt tags are updated daily, checked and it works perfectly. Great app, saves me a lot of time!

I have hopes but it is not working as I hoped. Waiting to hear from support.
It fixed all images but appears to not do anything to new photos/listings?
I add all the time, I need something that updates them as they are added.
Will update my review if this issue is resolved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15