Alt Text

Alt Text

by Image Optimizer

SEO Image ALT TAGS

Statement Pieces Unlimited

I installed this app and it was loading for over 24hours and it created the same alt tag for all of my unique products. No one responded to my message either. waste of time Not good for women's boutique with different products

ג׳רזיס קלאב

Finally someone made an app for it with no extra costs or something just a total worth of 2 bucks a month.
This is the first time I’m writing a review and i used a lot of apps. You deserve it. Thanks!!

PlasticFry

Very fast optimising, saving me hours of work go through every picture! Thank you! I am very pleased with this app!

LumiLeaf

So easy to use. Saved me so much time from having to manually write to each picture. I cant recommend it enough. You specify your parameters or additional text on each image and then let it do its thing. They email you once it is done.

Bryan Safety Mexico

This app make it possble in only few seconds the work of months. i just would like to add the product sku but i couldn

It's Juliet

FANTASTIC APP. Worked so well and we checked it after it said done and it had done it's job. Only question is - it says it periodically updates - how often is "periodically"?

First Source Wireless

This app saved me so much time! I just set up a quick template and hit optimize and the app did the rest. Hoping to see a boost in image SEO soon.

Milton Wes

The set-up process is quick and easy. However, I think your website's product titles and types have to be structured properly for this to work. Time will tell.

FLOWCHA FashionxBeauty

I just started using.
I will come back after one month of trying it to actually review it.
I am hoping it can do what it actually says it will do.

LOL, I Need that! LLC

This app made seems to have made a difference. Still not sure. Playing around with it. I may delete or make a better review. But leaving a review is the only way I could see the button to make changes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16