Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

fashionluxery

This app helps with alt tags which helps get visitors and customers.brilliant app does what it says.thanks

The Miniverse

This app is awesome and I couldn't be happier. It helped me save sooo many hours of mindless seo work on my site. And it did it flawlessly!

Oz About Oz

Amazing, I saved sooo much time! I'd forgotten to do this before I launched and was dreading the hours of image optimisation that I'd need to allocate to get this done.

Drama London

Fantastic app. Very easy to use helping us at Drama to rank our dresses as high as possible on Google. Saves so much time.

Sullenclothing

Doesn't get any easier than that.

Clothes Together

I just started using this and it took a little while because I do have a tons of products. This was such an easy install. You literally do nothing. Just wait for everything to be fully done for you. I am giving it 5⭐This app is the best! I have been using it now for maybe a week and it did exactly as it says. When I first had an issue they were instantly handled the next day...mind you if they don't get to you right away it is because they are in another country so put that in mind. This app., is so worth it. I recommend this app to everyone. It is a must have! It deserves more than just 5⭐. If I could I would give it 10⭐.

La Cite Intelligente

Good apps! it seem to works well

Creative Leather Goods Store

Adds text to your images which is good for SEO and for those who can't see the photo

Safety Tech Security

This app saves a lot of time by adding alt text to all your images

Smokeyjoey

Thanksss!! works good, affordable as well :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12