Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

Trending International

This is a must have app for any store. Extreme value for the price. HIghly recommended. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would.

The Regimental Shop

Performed perfectly. Can't fault it. Save hours of work in retrospectively adding captions. Nothing more to say.

piia

bof. un petit embetant car elle n'est qu'en anglais. j'ai pas l'impression qu'on puisse modifier plusieurs photos en meme temps.

mightychic

Fast and and prompt very friendly service! Great find!

would recommend

very helpful

100 words is a bit much

millymellydesigns

So happy with this app! Saves me hours and hours of time adding ALT texts to my images! Love it! Thank you so much!

fashionluxery

This app helps with alt tags which helps get visitors and customers.brilliant app does what it says.thanks

The Miniverse

This app is awesome and I couldn't be happier. It helped me save sooo many hours of mindless seo work on my site. And it did it flawlessly!

Oz About Oz

Amazing, I saved sooo much time! I'd forgotten to do this before I launched and was dreading the hours of image optimisation that I'd need to allocate to get this done.

Drama London

Fantastic app. Very easy to use helping us at Drama to rank our dresses as high as possible on Google. Saves so much time.

Sullenclothing

Doesn't get any easier than that.