Reviews (173)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its time-saving, user-friendly, and affordable features. They value its automatic alt text addition, daily updates, and ability to handle large image volumes. The SEO benefits and improved accessibility are also appreciated. Many praise the responsive and helpful customer support. The app is noted for its quick image optimization and alt text customization, offering excellent value for money.

April 21, 2017

This app is more than worth the small monthly fee - a great time saver for a necessary feature.

Mini Made
New Zealand
October 26, 2016

This is awesome for every product I list that has an image I have add alt text to them and If I 7 or 9 variant of a product I normally go in and add alt text to all of them for SEO but this saves me time and eliminate a process that i dislike and save me time.

Secondteeparty
November 4, 2016

The app says it works great and updates the site daily. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Yourturnkeystore 243
November 1, 2018

So happy with this app! Saves me hours and hours of time adding ALT texts to my images! Love it! Thank you so much!

millymellydesigns
July 28, 2021

I used this app to add/edit images for SEO purposes, it's been very beneficial for our business and have seen a difference

eb&ive
May 10, 2017

Time (and morale!) saving app which works a treat.
Get it before they put the price up.
I must have wasted days of my life copying and pasting text into the alt tabs, but it was worth it to see my images rank well in Google images. My images are still ranking just as well, the app works perfectly...it costs almost nothing per month...let it do the mind-numbing work for you! Plus, I have not had to contact them for help about this app, but when I have needed help from the developer before for one of their other apps (the image size optimiser, also a great app), their customer service was impeccable - after that experience I would buy shares if I could!
100% Recommended.
ChateauAntiques.com

Chateauantiques
France
October 21, 2016

I love this app it makes everything diverse and simplify all actions that I need!!!

Bvstore 24145
February 20, 2017

Super easy and saves you a ton of time!!

My True Savage
June 21, 2018

Thanksss!! works good, affordable as well :)

Smokeyjoey
May 18, 2018

Iit would have taken days to get all our imagines optimized. finally an app really worth the price!

Pandemonium Millinery