Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Great app. I've had it for over a year and it does a wonderful job of adding alt text to all of my images. Saves me tons of time.

Punkjuice.com

simple format to use and no fuss. use this if you have hundreds or thousands of images. Could be better if the app had more options for customisation

OddGifts.com

I slowly started adding Alt-Text to over 1000 products in my store. I did 4 products and figured there had to be a faster way. I found this app and it updated all the alt-text for all my products in a matter of minutes. That would have taken me days to do manually. Thank you for saving my sanity. Great app, highly recommended.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

Wonderful app, it increases my traffic every time I optimize my images by at less 300 percent. I like the fact it a stand alone app.

Florida Tees & Accessories

This app is great for saving time by adding alt text to all my images in a matter of minutes. Important to SEO

MaryJanes Hemp

AWESOME app! Save ALOT of time! i have over 10,000 items with multiple pics for each item and varient. About 50.000 pics ALL optimized for me!

Staunton and Henry

Fantastic service from Vitalii - very fast response, helpful and honest advice. Just installed the App and fixed image alt tags for 600 products in about 10 minutes. Will save me precious time uploading new products in future. Thank you.

Swanky Danes

I just downloaded this app, so I haven't had a chance to see how it works yet, but it was so easy to install. I don't understand code at all, and this was literally just click install and it was installed! Can't wait to see how it works. So I give it 5 stars for now. I will come back after I see how it works.

420 Hippy Inc

Just loaded the app... Looking forward to seeing how it plays out with seo. The price is really fair. I liked that it only took a few minutes to optimize data, I didn't have to do anything.

Gneiss Spice

I installed this app, it wouldn't load or do what it was supposed to. I thought it was deleted. Then, I was charged $1.99 a month (I thought I had no apps with recurring fees). When I didn't pay the $1.99 bill (which I was unaware of), Shopify froze my account during the holiday season and I lost a day of sales. Since, I have received multiple emails from this company asking me to change my negative review, as it's "unfair to them." So I'm changing this to a neutral review, as the app did not work for me, but I guess it works for other people.