Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

Gneiss Spice

I installed this app, it wouldn't load or do what it was supposed to. I thought it was deleted. Then, I was charged $1.99 a month (I thought I had no apps with recurring fees). When I didn't pay the $1.99 bill (which I was unaware of), Shopify froze my account during the holiday season and I lost a day of sales. Since, I have received multiple emails from this company asking me to change my negative review, as it's "unfair to them." So I'm changing this to a neutral review, as the app did not work for me, but I guess it works for other people.

Blanda Beauty

Very easy to use. It does what it says for low price. Very useful, I can recommend it. Winfried (www.blanda-beauty.com)

Cambridge Atelier

This app is a given for anyone running a Shopify shop. It's straight-forward, and if you have already-optimized titles, categories, and variants, then it takes less than 30 seconds to implement (and then forget about).

louisekool

I've used this app on both www.louisekool.com and www.bridges-canada.com and in both cases Alt Text performed with no problems whatsoever. Great little app.

Trending International

This is a must have app for any store. Extreme value for the price. HIghly recommended. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would.

The Regimental Shop

Performed perfectly. Can't fault it. Save hours of work in retrospectively adding captions. Nothing more to say.

piia

bof. un petit embetant car elle n'est qu'en anglais. j'ai pas l'impression qu'on puisse modifier plusieurs photos en meme temps.

mightychic

Fast and and prompt very friendly service! Great find!

would recommend

very helpful

100 words is a bit much

millymellydesigns

So happy with this app! Saves me hours and hours of time adding ALT texts to my images! Love it! Thank you so much!

fashionluxery

This app helps with alt tags which helps get visitors and customers.brilliant app does what it says.thanks