VF Image Resizer+ , 381 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient and high-quality image compression and resizing capabilities. It's praised for enhancing store aesthetics by standardizing product images and operates in the background, saving merchants time. The app offers a free plan for 200 images, making it ideal for small businesses. Additional features include alt text addition for SEO and image optimization to boost website speed. Merchants also commend the reliable customer support and the free trial with 200 credits, allowing them to test the app before committing to a monthly plan.

June 10, 2022

senz'altro 5 stelle piene se le meritano essendo l'unica app che mi ha permesso di fare tutto gratuitamente

Marcaccini Online
Italy
May 12, 2022

very good, i recommend. thank Everything works smoothly, I have used it and have no complaints. Everyone should use this app, it's good for seo

LDC Surfaces
Vietnam
March 29, 2022

One of the best apps I've installed on my website. Extremely useful and easy to use. I seriously can't believe this is free. The AI does a fantastic job in resizing and scaling images accordingly in your website as well as the SEO optimization. I strongly recommend you install this app on your website.

ATA LED Lighting
April 15, 2022

App really helped me resize images to fit properly in the website template. I am very pleased at how fast it worked and auto-uploaded the images to the store.

Ginaki Fashion
June 13, 2022

That's awesome. Love this app, very easy to use.................................................................

moncadaeyewear
Italy
June 28, 2022

Me pareció excelente aplicación, fácil de usar, precisa en el recorte de las imágenes, la recomiendo completamente sin lugar a dudas

VGAMERS
Chile
April 12, 2022

As a shop admin, I struggle to find the time to ensure that my images are the desired size and that they have adequate alternate text. As soon as I installed this app, I could run it in the background and return to other things knowing that it was doing exactly what I want it to. Highly recommended!!!

Sparkle Castle
February 13, 2022

To be honest really surprised this app is free. Very impressed with the app, it can also run "one time" - scan and update image alt or file name, crop or resize OR schedule a task to run the scan every day, it will then re-scan your images daily and keep all of them in check.

M2RMoto
Romania
April 6, 2022

Heel makkelijk in gebruik en heel duidelijk. Daily tasks een super toevoeging. Watermark ook handig en fijn. Super App!

Schulten Racing Parts
Netherlands
February 14, 2022

I am giving this 5 stars even without asking! It resolves the issus of my product images and I love it so much!

Military Matter