Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Lookbook image Gallery + Video + Photo Gallery

Lisa Iannello

Reliability is an issue for this app- it went stopped working recently and the developer was hard to reach and offered no reason why the app went down.

September 16, 2019

Hello Developer,

We are sorry for the issue you faced. We promptly replied to your email within 2 mins mentioning the server upgrading. The issue was resolved within 20mins.
Thank you.

Astrid & Rose

User friendly and most of all- for free! Great for new companies and start ups
Keep it up and thank you

Buttons Galore and More

Very flexible and easy to use. Excellent customer service. Response time is exceptionally quick. Highly recommend this app.

Holland Cooper

thank you for your support A* thank you for your support A* thank you for your support A*thank you for your support A*

Savvy Girl Charms

For a non-developer this is an app even I can use! Thanks for making it very user friendly. I would highly recommend.

Ivy Minks

This app is amazing ! Simple to use and adds an element of elegance to your website! Customer service is also phenomenal! Quick response and helps with anything you have a question on-

ManMarzi

loved this app - user friendly as well as great feature to connect several collection in one pane which in turn create a magnificent look of the site.

The Urban Nursery

Love this app. Was so helpful and easy to use. The support got back to me right away and answered the questions I had.

Iron Earth Canada

The app was easy to setup and install. A lot of options to upload images and videos. Prompt customer support. Nice app!

Native-Seeds-Search

Works great, user friendly.
At first I couldn't get the gallery to show up on the page I created so I reached out to them through the "contact us" button. They got back to me right away! It turns out there was something with the theme I was using that made it not compatible but the they were able to fix it really quickly (less than 20 minutes!)
I would definitely recommend the app. If for some reason you use it and can't get it to display on a page you've created just reach out to them. I now have a new page template to choose (from the dropdown list when you're creating a new page) when I create pages for photo galleries - this allows the code to work on my site. Awesome!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24