Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Image Gallery + Video + Lookbook Photo Gallery

petcameo

5/5 STARS! Excellent service. Had trouble with configuration and received help on a saturday! Totally recommend.

WoodenPuzzleName Canada

Perfect !!!
The technical support is amazing!
Easy to use, very fast and all the best about this APP .

I would recommend to anyone!
Silvia

Southern Accent Woodcrafting

This app has made life so much easier organizing pics for our e-commerce website. We could not be happier...highly recommend!

Master Baiters

This is a great app, easy to use and fast, i would recommend to anyone needing a gallery on their store.

Brushwood Toys

Galleries added easily and quickly. I even made a new product menu listing which was not available to me in my theme. Interface can seem a bit clunky, but fine when you get used to it. Overall a good app that has solved a couple of issues for us and was simple to learn. Recommend.

lordana

I used this app to create a gallery page that was not possible with my original theme. I have to say it is really excellent. It has done precisely what I wanted. The app is easy to install and very easy to use, with plenty of scope for adjustment. It is the best support I have ever encountered for anything on the Internet

Whose Art

I used this app to create a gallery page that was not possible with my original theme. I have to say it is really excellent. It has done precisely what I wanted. The app is easy to install and very easy to use, with plenty of scope for adjustment. But that’s not the best thing about this app. The best thing is the support. It is the best support I have ever encountered for anything on the Internet. The support staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I had several queries where I required modifications that were not standard. The support team solved all of the issues I encountered and produced fabulous results. I am extremely impressed and thoroughly recommend this app.

dogstar australia

APP works well and more importantly, the crew are very helpful and always responsive with answers and suggestions.
Thanks guys! I love how my galleries look and function

Lillipore

I've used this app for a few months now. It's very basic and kind of gets the job done, but it's definitely not great. There is so feature to transfer uploaded images to a different gallery. If I duplicate a gallery, none of the photos transfer, even when I click the option "clone gallery with images". I find that this app is inconsistent and even though it's simple, it ends up being frustrating to use. I had issues initially installing the app and was pleased that customer service was able to sort it out quickly. Overall this app is just okay, but definitely not great if your trying to use it for a large portfolio.

October 9, 2019

Hi,

We are very sorry for your experience with our app.
We have checked our clone gallery function and its working totally fine.
We even checked in your store and its working absolutely fine. We have attached a video as well in the email that we sent to you, to show you how to do that.

We request you to please email us if you face any issue with the app, our response time is very quick. The issue you mentioned in your review is not in the app. Can you please clear cache and check by yourself the process of cloning gallery with images?

We are always happy to help our customers if they face any issue.

Baking Maniac

Soo happy with this app. Amazing galleries and fantastic support, they helped with exactly what I had problems with and very quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25