Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Lookbook image Gallery + Video + Photo Gallery

Mercy Letters

the app is easy to use and looks professional and flawless. I used it show my clients a gallery of my work without bogging down the page

The Treasure & Gold Company Pty Ltd

I am using this app to display a selection of curated videos to my customers. The video galleries are easy to create and easy to modify to suit the design of my site. I had a couple of hiccups to begin with due to some conflicts with my theme, but the stellar support, found and applied a fix in no time at all.. Cannot recommend enough.. A++++

Modelkim

VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!!

Paper Plus Cloth

I don't understand why this isn't a standard feature on Shopify but I'm glad that this app is available because it lays out photos exactly as I need it to. It was easy to learn and a quick question yielded a quick response. Perfect for organizing and laying out photo galleries!

Tulsi Label

Great app - I use it to layout my campaign images. Would be great if it had more flexibility on the layouts and how it looks on my page. But apart from that, does what I need it to :)

Greenhouse Interiors

This is a good stable app. Easy to use and maintain gallery app. We use it for media, editorial and campaign shoot portfolios.

Evolu Skincare

This app does its job extremely well for us, is easy to use, and problem free. Giving it 4 stars because our needs are very simple, would earn 5 if we had more demanding requirements

Poshy Petals

K. Ellis Boutique

K. Ellis Boutique Great to add visual aid for customers. I love the Gallery BY EA-Image. Looks great on my website and easy to use!

Positive-Lifestyle-Clothing

Macht was sie soll. Erstellt eine schöne Bildergallerie mit bis zu 10 Bildern Kostenlos. Auswahl mehrerer Darstellungen. Kann ich empfehlen. I recommend this gallery app. A very easy to install app and it's also easy to work with. The gallery looks very nice and professional.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22