Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Image Gallery + Video + Lookbook Photo Gallery

Mickie Acierno Fine Art Studio

This app does exactly what it says it will do, easy install. I haven't used it to it's full potential, but so far, great!
www.mickie.ca

Mochiis

Loved the app - super easy to install and looks great in our store. We used it to create our lookbook. Check it out at www.mochiis.com

A Pinch of Salt

I use this app to make a photo gallery of my products, so I can easily attach it to my site pages. It has been very easy to use! Highly recommended!

House Of Goodness

This app works and displays quite nicely, thank you for also providing excellent support to us. We appreciate your help.

Bang Bang Balloons

This app is perfect for adding images to your website. It gives you a few different options for placement and is super easy to use. Especially when creating blogs!

The Shower Head Store

Easy way for us to add our YouTube videos to Shopify on one page. Gives it a clean ,organized look. Happy.

Truli Wetsuits

Beautiful and clean presentation to showcase lifestyle images of my product. Also super easy to use!

Perennial Sport & Turf

Easy to use - uploading photos was quick and entering the text was very straight forward. Once I'd uploaded it to a page on my website I wasn't able to go back and move it too the top of page instead of once I'd selected bottom of page. Apart from that, quite good. Thanks

Mom’s Love Rub

This app is fantastic. I have two stores that I use it in and I love the design/ customization. The dashboard and tools are simple and work best on a desktop, but overall the app functionality is fantastic and has added a lot to my website. In addition, they offer incredible support. I reached out to their support with a potentially confusing request and they resolved the issue for me in an extremely short amount of time. I expected to receive back complex instructions on what to do but it was simply fixed. Thank you! Your app and support rules!

CBD Mom’s Love Rub