Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

FitnessCrush

One of the best support teams I've come accross - very quick replies and job done within not even a day after I've emailed support! Definitely recommend

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor

Super App, Nice work. i will recommend this app to use. Super App, Nice work. i will recommend this app to use.

NBTTV

I really like this gallery, it enables me to create and show product videos and in the caption insert a link to the products detail page which is exactly what I wanted, and when I ran into a problem with my theme, the support team fixed it within minutes of me emailing them for help.

Mantel & Servilleta

Me ayudó muchísimo a compartir una galería de videos de youtube de recetas de comida para complementar mi blog. También tengo una sección en donde hago una curaduría de algunos temas y comparto publicaciones de Instagram de otras cuentas y pude pasarlo a mi blog de Shopify con esta app. La super recomiendo. Ojalá pudiéramos agregar más galerías gratis!

Kemi Designs LLC

This app is PERFECT! Not only does it have a free option, but the customer service is AMAzing. As soon as I was confused or didn't know how to add a photo, a representative called and walked me through the entire process. They respond quickly to emails and are very helpful with any and all questions. Would highly recommend!

NapadeOro

I appreciate the tech support. They help me even if it is late at night. No delays! They even follow up the case.

Blingz N Thiingz

I struggled with image sizes on the slideshow that came with the theme I selected & this app solved the this brought my vision to life. Thank you so much

Rakeli

Great! I requested help several times to navigate around it and they were really helpful with customer service.

TAIDEUX

www.taideux.com

I use this app to showcase how the items on my store (a womens clothing line for fuller bust women) look on different body types/ customers. Very useful app and does what I need it to do. Thanks guys!

420 Lash Co.

Love Image Gallery and EdmoApps products! Couldn't be happier with the gallery options! Made our gallery so much easier!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35