Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Accentra

The customer service rep really helped me get my gallery uploaded on my website! I love the feature so much. Really great people.

Phibi's

Easy to use! Great app. The free plan is very good and there are many different options to customize!

Colum Dain Art

So far it's been super easy to use and looks really great! Only one improvement would be if the ordering of images within galleries could be manual e.g. drag and drop reordering.

Wild Spirit UY

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Knitting After Midnight

The support I received when I had a question about the app was above and beyond. The matter was resolved in mere minutes and very professionally. I highly recommend this app!

True Colors Mineral Makeup

Very helpful on their customer service support issues. I was able to really understand how to use the app and he rescued me from swimming in a confusion on how to incorporate this into my Shopify website. Great service!!

Zzue Creation

Great function, smart and quick customer support. I email my concerns to the help desk for 3 times, and everytime got the instant and reliable reply.

Little Beings Children’s Wear

I used this app to help me create a fabric gallery, the staff were really helpful and nothing was too much trouble even though I have little to none tech experience and took some time to navigate the systems. Fabulous customer service!

Eighteenth Amendment

This app is incredibly simple to use and works great! The best part is their customer service/support which is super quick and easy. They went above and beyond and were able to do everything I needed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Cake for Breakfast Company

This app is great. Easy to install and looks great on my page. I did not have any issues and I love the way that it looks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39