Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA | Reviews

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Science R&D

Vj responded very quick and walked me through my issue of not seeing the gallery I was installing. He also showed me some other tricks to enhance my website. He was very patient and easy to deal with. The Image + Video app is great and a good value. I looked a long time for a Photo plus Video product for my website.

Truck2go

Very easy to use. I think this is a great app. It help me organize my page better. WOuld highly recommend you to use the app

Technically Dead

Works for exactly what I need it to -- a gallery for my portfolio. As an artist such a thing is vital.

glaryyears

Very helpful and good to use in pictures management! Customer service is also amazing!
Highly recommend!

Pass Around The Smile

Amazing app! Looks great and super easy to use. Displays images really nicely and is always really quick to load too!

Abel Arts

I think I'm still in shock about what just happened... after much research and comparing apps, I decided to install. I messed with it a bit on the trial and realized it was going to do the job great so went for the Gold plan. And I'm a picky artist with a portfolio of over 700 images that need to be uploaded and categorized and reorganized and changed often so I was pleased with the ease of all that with this app. Everything is clean and fast. My site was custom developed so the default page template was about all I could work with to place the image gallery code into. After much frustration on trying to figure out how to do some simple coding tweaks to get my page to be full width and responsive, but not the top text area, I emailed EA support and before I even let my finger off the mouse after I sent the email I got a request for a store collab and they literally created a new page template and some custom code edits on the page in 1-2 minutes. Just a few back and forth emails that was more like a support chat. Seriously the whole thing went down in under 5 minutes and now I'm good to go. Not sure how that even happens but I am a happy camper. That's 5 star customer service right there folks. Tech support on point! :)

himalayanbowls2

I'm using it on 2 websites and it works very well. The interface is a bit clunky but that's ok. All the features are there. Thanks!

Accentra

The customer service rep really helped me get my gallery uploaded on my website! I love the feature so much. Really great people.

Phibi's

Easy to use! Great app. The free plan is very good and there are many different options to customize!

Colum Dain Art

So far it's been super easy to use and looks really great! Only one improvement would be if the ordering of images within galleries could be manual e.g. drag and drop reordering.