Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Image Gallery + Video + Lookbook Photo Gallery

Exper Design

I am a new user of the application and had a small issue. They fixed it very fast :) Very quick and prompt response. Great job, thank you guys!

TricLED

These guys are the real deal, (especially VJ). If all 3rd party app developers were like enormapps, the app world would be a different place. SUPPORT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD. I sent an email, received a real phone call back when promised and spent 30 mins on the phone fixing my issue, (turned out to me my issue, not the app). app + customer service = 100 Stars!!

No Worries Cosmetics

If I could give 100 stars I would - the app is the best - what is even better is the customer service - AMAZING biggest thanks

Black Suede Studio (CAN)

I have never gotten customer service this fast in my life! Absolutely phenomenal service! Highly recommend this app!

Henes Paris

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Tbilisi Interiors

Great support. Fast response. Fixed the issue with my theme right away. Great App to use. Highly Recommended.

Petit Pois by Viviana G

Being in the Fashion Business we were looking for an application that would allow us to post our Look Books and Gallery by EA delivered, tech support guided me through the installation process and basically did everything for me in a few minutes, these people are awesome!!

KSResin

Excellent gallery! I requested that there is a load feature implemented rather than all images loading at once. The developer took the time to implement this, update me that it was implemented, and help get our store set up. Fantastic customer support, fantastic app that is well worth what they are asking.

LightSmiths

My stock gallery action with Shopify was really limited, and EA Image + Video helped me take my site to the next level! It was an amazing investment and the support is top-notch! Highly recommended!

Judi Glover Art

Really simple to upload, larger number of images available to upload on free plan than many others (at the time of writing) and one-click installation into your page. Ideal for what I was looking for, a small image gallery of paintings.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29