Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Buttons Galore and More

Very flexible and easy to use. Excellent customer service. Response time is exceptionally quick. Highly recommend this app.

Holland Cooper

thank you for your support A* thank you for your support A* thank you for your support A*thank you for your support A*

Savvy Girl Charms

For a non-developer this is an app even I can use! Thanks for making it very user friendly. I would highly recommend.

Ivy Minks

This app is amazing ! Simple to use and adds an element of elegance to your website! Customer service is also phenomenal! Quick response and helps with anything you have a question on-

ManMarzi

loved this app - user friendly as well as great feature to connect several collection in one pane which in turn create a magnificent look of the site.

The Urban Nursery

Love this app. Was so helpful and easy to use. The support got back to me right away and answered the questions I had.

Iron Earth Canada

The app was easy to setup and install. A lot of options to upload images and videos. Prompt customer support. Nice app!

Native-Seeds-Search

Works great, user friendly.
At first I couldn't get the gallery to show up on the page I created so I reached out to them through the "contact us" button. They got back to me right away! It turns out there was something with the theme I was using that made it not compatible but the they were able to fix it really quickly (less than 20 minutes!)
I would definitely recommend the app. If for some reason you use it and can't get it to display on a page you've created just reach out to them. I now have a new page template to choose (from the dropdown list when you're creating a new page) when I create pages for photo galleries - this allows the code to work on my site. Awesome!!

tHe nAtuRaL fReE hUmaN bEinGs

This app is intuitive to use, very simple. I am thrilled to have a gallery on our web site. It looks beautiful and it has lovely options for making it suit your look, whether you want captions, borders, the shape of your photos, etc. I couldn't be more pleased to get something up and running so quickly. I needed a little input from the support team and they were quick, attentive, and helpful. It's affordable and totally worth it!

Shawn Hiser

This is a great app and is exactly what I was looking for to build my gallery layout pages for my artwork. Easy to use and update. I will continue to use it.