Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

dogstar australia

APP works well and more importantly, the crew are very helpful and always responsive with answers and suggestions.
Thanks guys! I love how my galleries look and function

Lillipore

I've used this app for a few months now. It's very basic and kind of gets the job done, but it's definitely not great. There is so feature to transfer uploaded images to a different gallery. If I duplicate a gallery, none of the photos transfer, even when I click the option "clone gallery with images". I find that this app is inconsistent and even though it's simple, it ends up being frustrating to use. I had issues initially installing the app and was pleased that customer service was able to sort it out quickly. Overall this app is just okay, but definitely not great if your trying to use it for a large portfolio.

October 9, 2019

Hi,

We are very sorry for your experience with our app.
We have checked our clone gallery function and its working totally fine.
We even checked in your store and its working absolutely fine. We have attached a video as well in the email that we sent to you, to show you how to do that.

We request you to please email us if you face any issue with the app, our response time is very quick. The issue you mentioned in your review is not in the app. Can you please clear cache and check by yourself the process of cloning gallery with images?

We are always happy to help our customers if they face any issue.

Baking Maniac

Soo happy with this app. Amazing galleries and fantastic support, they helped with exactly what I had problems with and very quickly.

FELIX + STONE

Excellent service! Very fast response time and the minor issue I was having was sorted out immediately. Highly recommend.

Green Forest Cabinets

used this app to organize instructional videos for both our products and site navigation tutorials. easy install and simple management

Aruba Red Music

great app - and fantastic quick same day customer service - highly recommend it for adding videos to a website

Leo and Lotus

I'm reviewing again, because Enorm Apps have just helped me again! so fast. I had a query on something I didn't understand with uploading to my gallery. They helped me within minutes and tidied up my error. Best app Ive used, highly recommend them.

Kazrog

Does exactly what I need and is very simple to use. Kudos to them providing embed codes in addition to the automatic page installs - makes it much more customizable.

Lisa Iannello

Enormapps are good people. They actually follows up when you have a concern and the Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video does not break and is easy to use. Would recommend.

September 16, 2019

Hello Developer,

We are sorry for the issue you faced. We promptly replied to your email within 2 mins mentioning the server upgrading. The issue was resolved within 20mins.
Thank you.

Astrid & Rose

User friendly and most of all- for free! Great for new companies and start ups
Keep it up and thank you