Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Image Gallery + Video + Lookbook Photo Gallery

Rivers And Glen

GREAT App! I will continue to use on my client's sites!

Ecoverien Store

5 star for now! :) They were helpful in extending my trial period since my shop is still under construction. Additionally, customer service is acceptable (good) as well. So far there was only one mail which they misinterpreted my question.

The app works as intended albeit a bit clunky. ( EDIT: The album rename is working now! :D --|-- Previous review: The albums can't be renamed for now after initial naming input, but Enormapps ensured me that they are working on it.) They are also working on a "shoppable gallery"!

Their price (4.99/month) is also very reasonable, and I really like how sincere they are with their product and their promised effort to keep prices low/reasonable while increasing and improving functionality of their app!

I've tried some other "gallery" app and this seems to be the best so far. :)

Vintage Electric Supply

So easy to create a lookbook without coding! The support was amazing when I had a question, it was resolved there and then. 5 star well deserved!

Wired Custom Lighting

Love this app, have tried many prior to this and this app by far is the best gallery app out there easy to install looks great & service is amazing. Highly recommend!

Contactlenssale

Very helpful customer support. I am new and still developing my store, they help me not only set up my app but also helped me with a lot of coding for my homepage. Cant thank enough.
5 star for the support team.

Godfrey Group

Great App and very helpful support. The App developers were very helpful with installing the app on our website and made numerous customizations so that it can match our old gallery layout.

Falcon Kydexcreations

App is great, customer service is outstanding. Fast response time.

Kissmedeadly

I'm extremely impressed with the app and the company and the gallery looks wonderful on my store.

A+ for these folks at Enormapps. Their response is super quick.

Brand My Boutique 2

This app is absolutely amazing, and the development team is stellar! I asked for a few customizations and they made it happen super fast and without delay. Very communicative and willing to work with shop which is always a plus. I highly recommend this company and any other app they build based off of customer service alone. The amazing functionality of the app is just a plus, but this sort of gallery on Shopify is well overdue. Good job!!

Temptress Jewelry Designs

Very cool app with great support!!