Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Unaas

Easy to use and understand. Looks just the way we wanted! Super quick response, and super helpfull staff. Thank you guys!

Uprisingbrand1

They were so great and responded right away (even on the weekend!) Great overall app and it was exactly what I was looking for. Can't wait to see what other feature they offer in the future.

Sylmarkt

they are amazing, solved my problem in no time and I am so happy with everything.

Astya Clothing Com

perfect company. they helped me to sort out all my issue , highly recommended

Grimfrost

App saves the images to theme files and theme files has 50 MB limit for all files so the limit for images is easily reached. A lot better place for images would be Shopify CDN.

Vidcat 3

The video gallery looks great and support is very fast and professional. I requested a new feature and they added it within a few days.

Ski Addiction

Just started using the Video Gallery feature this app and pretty stoked on it. We have a number of tutorials we wanted to display across a number of different categories and this app allowed us to quickly, easily and effectively display them across a number of pages. This way, our customers can quickly navigate to and watch the specific tutorial that they are after.
Plus Enormapps is super fast with helping you out! Wanted some font size changed and it was done immediately and I had a reply waiting for me in my inbox. Pretty stoked!

Huskybeard

Does what it says it does and the support team is awesome! Very quick and simplye.

Basket Room

Have struggled to find a decent photo gallery that wasn't really expensive! We are now using this gallery on many of our website pages and they were also super helpful in doing some extra coding for me to make the gallery fit in with the theme on our homepage!

Ankhstyle

Great app and the support team is always there to help.