Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Genuineblox

Highly recommend it. Beautifully designed and great communication. Replied my email within 5 mins.

360cookware

Great app. Very easy to use and works perfect for what we need displaying recipe images and videos.

Survivalnutrients Com

Very responsive tech. support, app works as intended. Only suggestion I have would be to include the image name or caption on the gallery backend so that organizing images would be easier, perhaps include a couple sort options.

Waitakereaucklandbrass

The BEST image gallery app on Shopify !!! We trialled a couple of others but they didn't do what we needed so really happy to find this one from Enormaps. Easy to install and when I needed a few tweaks to the way the galleries displayed their tech guys helped set it all up for me AMAZING service. We are so so happy with our image gallery now it has really taken our website to a whole new level being able to display all our images in custom galleries. Thanks, guys you are AWESOME!!!!

Paperwhimsy

Awesome. Awesome app, awesome pricing, awesome support (incredibly fast, very helpful, able to do exactly what I requested).

I'm extremely pleased with the app and the company and the gallery looks exactly how I hoped it would: simple and sleek.

A+ for these folks at Enormapps. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with next.

Viola Gray

Service is excellent and super friendly
App is amazing and very useful
An absolute 5 Stars from me!!

Jdrandcompany

This is one of the best app companies I have ever worked with. Scratch that. Not one of the best, THE best. I never leave reviews (I know.... sorry people) but really in this case I must.

At first I had a few issues with some of the UI and asked if they could help -- and they went so above and beyond with my requests -- usually within minutes. I am so happy with this elegant app and cannot say enough about the responsive and competent customer service.

I'm still working on setting up our gallery, so it's not live in our store yet, but here is a link to it so far so you can see it in action:

Fuxj

Great support, easy handling and very satisfied with this app!

Miafratino

Incredibly impressed with this Ap. We have found it really hard to find a simple clean square tiled gallery. With nice pop ups that can scroll. Love it and excellent service from the team. Highly recommend.

Ideal Pet Store

The app was easy to set up. I had some issues with a few images not showing up properly. After contacting the customer support, they resolved the issue withing a couple of hours. 5 star for the support and 4 star for the app.