Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Pilot Exhibits

Overall easy to use. Would love a more graphics UI. Free plan allows for 25 images wich is great. Recommend it.

Voice Over Essentials

The app is easy to add videos, and the configurations are nice and simple, but the real value is the help the developers offered. I had a conflict with my theme and from the time I contacted them via email and the time they fixed it was barely a few hours. Great, GREAT service!

Open Mike Creations

Got the app to make it easier to create image and video galleries. I've enjoyed the app and it has worked well. Sometimes things don't work as planned when you have multiple people working on the site. When this happens the support team is on top of it and assists to get it corrected quickly! Top notch support - 5 stars.

GeoJango Maps

This app is great for hosting galleries on your Shopify website. It's easy to set up and the customer service is fantastic.

Hollykins Audio and i-Movie Drama Stories

you guys have so much patience ..... thank you so much without you, I couldn't have done such a great gallery

Amelie et Sophie

This is the most user-friendly lookbook:) I love it. Quick an super easy to install. I would definitely recommend it. I installed it in both of our online store:)

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Great app - easy to use and setup. See it working here:

Đỗ Boudoir Photography

I am a very non-tech-savvy person -- who needs a lot of hand-holding lol
EA Image+Video has been very responsive to my needs, providing excellent support, and troubleshooting!!!

Little Gents Closet

The app was super easy to setup. I had to reach out to customer service and they responded SUPER quick. And we’re sooooo helpful. Thank you so much. Anyone looking for an app this one is definitely worth it

Ilviras Blumen

Setup was done within a few minutes. Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video is a great and easy to use App. Thanks a lot!