Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

YourHipHopBling

Great app! Found by accident, but it was very simple with no hassle. Thank you peps! Makes me wonder what other great apps y'all have.

MY HARMONY TREE

I was overcharged, images that already optimized at first time was included in second optimization process. These images wasn't changed in this second optimization process, but I was charged for all 650 images again plus new ones. Support just saying something in general without answering my particular question. Can't recommend this app!

New Vinyl Clock

Fine work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to the Cupboard

It is very helpful and improving the uploading speed my site. The price is reasonable and affordable.

Love Bambooloo

We have a lot of images and it was slowing our loading, With this app we were able to overcome the lack we had before.

maaxine

Goog app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozhatz

The Image Optimizer app was very easy to use. Pricing was very reasonable too. Would recommend app!

Eco Lunch Box

very satisfied with this app and recommended to any store. done the service very little time and good

beard warriors

amazing really help me out i was so lost on how to run a website and optimize it this really did help

Spine Lasso™

I really love the lossless function that maintains the image quality while still optimizing my site.